Jiko

Was just there a couple of weeks ago.

I found the staff to be excellent, the decor is outstanding and the view out of the windows very nice.

I had the sirloin over the macaroni and cheese. Appetizer was the wild boar (excellent). The sirloin was very tasty, but much smaller than I would have expected at the price. The mac-n-cheese was very good, but again the portion size was quite small. We also had the fish (I forget which one, but it wasn't the salmon). It was served with a creamy sauce and just wasn't what we expected. It was no fault of Jiko, just a poorly placed decision to go with this dish.

Overall, a very good experience and do recommend at least 1X. Personally, I had a much better steak/fish split meal at Flying Fish at Disney's Boardwalk. In fact, the service at FF was impeccable.

I've only eaten there once about 6 years ago and I found it to be okay. It was a fairly underwhelming experience - especially for the price paid. After hearing Pete and the other guys talk about it being amazing I think it deserves another chance, though!

Great atmosphere and excellent service. Portion sizes were a lot smaller than I remember. My DH's dinner was smaller than his appetizer. This was a restaurant we make a habit of going to every trip. After our trip this September we have decided to wait a while before we consider going back.

Overall Jiko is really positively reviewed for a signature. However my husband and I have been there 3 times and never have been impressed. The last time our $50 entrees were about 5 bites of food. Probably a 2oz piece of fish on top of a couple baby carrots and a cherry tomato. We each got an appetizer, entree and dessert and we were hungry after a $200 bill. And we aren’t huge eaters. We noticed this at most disney signatures so we wont be back.

We ate there. It was delicious! The wild boar appetizer was really good. But, the star of the meal was the beef filets. The mac and cheese was ok, as I'm used to making my own which is creamier. The service was amazing. We enjoyed a quiet table. We loved it. We would definitely return.

Pricey but something you should do at least once. I loved it. The girls not so much they wanted OHana's.

It is one of our favorites. This summer we did Jiko, as usual and added back in Le Cellier. Over the 8 nights, I order filet at both places and Jiko, hands down was much better than Cellier. The atmosphere, service and variety is great. It has been and continues to be a must do for us when we visit from NJ. I think Jiko might have even been a little less than Le Cellier.

Jiko is hands down our favourite restaurant at WDW. So much so that we've booked it for Christmas dinner on our upcoming trip from Dec 18th - 28th.

We've always had good to exceptional service and we adore the food. I've never had a problem with the portion sizes but that is a very personal thing. The things that really stand out to us are the atmosphere (dark with pops of colour from the sunset wall, calm and relaxing, super comfortable chairs) and the unique spices and seasonings that can take an item you've had 100 times before and make it a totally different culinary experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!