Jim Henson Studio Shopping

CollegePrgm2000

Earning My Ears
Our son absolutely loves the Muppets. How is the Muppet merchandise shopping on the Backstage Magic Henson studio tour?

They really don't have a shop, but there will be some merchandise available at the end. Typically it includes a hat, t-shirt, and various little things. Maybe some plushes too, I don't recall for sure.

I did this trip a few years ago and they really didn't have a lot of time for "Shopping" at the Jim Hensen Studios. Also, the selection was very limited. We did manage to get some really nice hoodies though with the studio logo on it. I think we had all of 15 minutes to shop.

I did the tour a couple years ago. Like the others have said, the selection is very limited, but they have some neat swag. It is most "Jim Henson Studios" but I think there was some Muppet stuff and a stuffed creature or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter