• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

John Wayne Airport to Universal

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm flying into John Wayne Airport and am wondering how to get to the Sheraton at Universal. I've called several shuttle services, but it's going to cost more than my plane ticket to get to the Sheraton. The price range has been from $98 to $154 for a 53 mile trip! Yikes!
Anyone have a less expensive way?

Thanks

Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport is only 3-5 miles from Universal Studios. Most major airlines fly into Burbank. The shuttle rates you were quotes sound correct. It is going to be a 65 mile one way trip through traffic.

Call the Universal Sheraton and see if they have a free shuttle that will pick you up at John Wayne. If they do, tip your driver at least $25-$30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter