Journey Into Imagination

CHIPSTER

DIS Veteran
Wish they would change Journey into Imagination - the Figment ride is mehh and watered down since the original. But the worst part is they need to bring back HISTA - must better than what is in there now. Anyone else feel that way?

I never got to experience the original Figment ride so I can't compare them. I love Figment and would be upset if he was eliminated from that ride altogether. I do think a change is coming for that pavilion.

Wish they would change Journey into Imagination - the Figment ride is mehh and watered down since the original. But the worst part is they need to bring back HISTA - must better than what is in there now. Anyone else feel that way?
I'm with you. Maybe this sounds uppity, but I really don't understand why they have to have the skunk smell. It completely ruins the ride! I'm convinced if you walked away smelling apple pie or flowers during that part more people would love it, lol.

Figment is my favorite Disney character as a result of the original ride. The new ride is now one of my kids favorite rides as a result of Figment. They actually remember it most because of the skunk smell.

I like the ride! I often wonder if the original ride was still there, how many people would say it is so outdated and needed to be redone. I understand a lot of it is sentimental value(I love Horizons an miss it so), but if it was still there, I think people would still be complaining.

I was there for the original ride, and got to ride it several times. It was a beautiful and imaginative ride. Now it is kind of pitiful. We still ride it, it's cool and a place to rest on a hot day. Also, we love Figment. But the ride needs to be redone-not rushed redone, but thought out and reimagined-and so does the post ride area. At one time, that post ride area was one of my favorites in the park.

My DS loves it, so we ride it multiple times during our trips. I wish it had drops or a little more excitement to it. Maybe someday they’ll change it. 🤞🏻

My DD likes the ride and we rode it twice last week. I like figment but the ride is not very good. The 2nd time we rode was with about 30-40 minutes to close and the CM actually clapped when we showed up. We had to wait a second since they actually had the cars stopped due to lack of riders.

The original was a great ride and much longer. The first change was really bad and it did not last long. The current version is not great. We only ride to get some ac time. If you would have seen the original you would have loved it. Allot more Figment and Dreamfinder in it. Was a classic the would have held up still. This one is bad as evidenced by short lines and lack of crowds. That whole pavilion has just gone downhill.

I heartbroken that my teenage children prefer living with the land to figment - it is sad that the pavilion completely lacks even a little spark of what had made it great in the past

Figment was my son's favorite character too! We bought him a small Figment that would cling to his arm and a nightlight that still works even today. We didn't like the revised version several years ago but I ride it just to try to remember how it was!

IMG_6011%20ed-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!