Jubilant June 2019 Exercise Challenge

:welcome: PollyannaMom to Reveling Red and sjrec to Grand Gala Green!

For Mardi Gras (next year, February 25), the Port Orleans cast members create floats from golf carts and they parade from Port Orleans Riverside to Port Orleans French Quarter. Here are some photos from the 2019 parade (including a super cute Slinky Dog float!). And hopefully again next year, after (or before and after!) the parade, you can stop by the Sassagoula Float Works & Food Factory for a Mardi Gras-inspired cupcake.

90 minutes pooltime and 40 minutes walking in a cute little town. (680/1000) We’ve been lucky that the heat hasn’t been unbearable this week.
Our car still isn’t ready - they’re promising tomorrow morning so we can head home. The bill is going to be frightening. The upside is an extra day with the little ones.
@MikeNamez - have a wonderful trip! AK is great!

Hard to believe, but the end of June is approaching this weekend! Will someone volunteer to host July, please? No theme required, just the ability to use a calculator. Pretty please?

The beginning of my July is a combination of having company and going away, but I can do the second half if some is in the opposite position and wants to split the month??

The team has turned Pleasureful Pink! party:

Moving into spring, Epcot's landscaping takes precedence from mid-March through May during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. :flower1::daisy::flower::rose:This year was the event's 26th year!

There are creative gardens and topiaries all around the park, as well as special exhibits such as bonsai in Japan and a spice garden in Morocco. Special events and tours, such as the Royal Tea Garden Tour and the Gardens of the World tour, also abound. The Outdoor Kitchens food booths are abundant. And this year's visitors had the opportunity to catch something like 270 concerts as part of the Garden Rocks Concert Series.

We haven't had the opportunity to go in recent years, but when we were there, one of my favorite parts of the Flower & Garden show was the Butterfly House. :hippie: :butterfly

Alright, I'm back! I just finished reading all the posts for the last 27 days and enjoyed learning about all the festivals, so thank you very much @sophy1996. I'm sorry that I have been such a flake! Honestly, I have no good reason for not updating regularly other than I'm just too lazy...
But I've been keeping decent track of my minutes this month! AND I just took a mini-vacation to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge this last weekend, which I followed up with a quick visit to Kings Island, so I have lots of minutes from that. (Dollywood is AWESOME by the way! Cleaner that WDW, too.)
Adding 438 for just regular walking/dancing/etc. and then 440 from walking at amusement parks.
878/800
*whew*
Congrats @MikeNamez on your wedding and honeymoon! Your bride is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!