July 31st, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Is there room in the FE group for our family two boys (18) (13) and one girl (8). I just found out about fish extenders today--so out of touch!
You are welcome to join us as long as you can get me your information sometime tomorrow. I am trying to finalize the list so I can send it out to everyone tomorrow night or monday so they can start shopping :)
Here is the information I will need.

Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

We are doing a cabin gift and then individual gifts for the kids.

Also, I noticed you only have 2 posts on the discussion board you will need to post 10 times (it can be anything even a smiley face) before you can use the inbox feature. Then I can add you to our group discussion in the inbox.

Last edited:
Hi,
If you would still like to join our group please let me know and I will hold off on making our final list until tomorrow.
Heather

You are welcome to join us as long as you can get me your information sometime tomorrow. I am trying to finalize the list so I can send it out to everyone tomorrow night or monday so they can start shopping :)
Here is the information I will need.

Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

We are doing a cabin gift and then individual gifts for the kids.

Also, I noticed you only have 2 posts on the discussion board you will need to post 10 times (it can be anything even a smiley face) before you can use the inbox feature. Then I can add you to our group discussion in the inbox.

Family member names Lance Jones (46) Sulley, Blue
Kim Jones (44) Tigger, Blue
Zac Jones (18) Zac has special needs so he still enjoys things that younger kids enjoy. Goofy, Red
Brycen Jones (13) Pluto, Green
Kambridge Jones (8) (girl) Moana, light blue

We are celebrating Zac's high school graduation
No allergies

Stateroom #6636

Thanks for adding us in!

What is the other info that you need? maybe I need to go back and read more of the older posts.
Just saw that you had included all your information on a prior post my mistake I had missed it. I will add you to our inbox and send out the list later tonight ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Last edited:
I just tried to add you to our inbox conversation and it would not let me I will try again later tonight and then again in the morning. I have all of your information included in our list so you are a part of our fish extender group.
hopefully it works latter. I'm anxious to start putting stuff together for the group--this will be so fun!

I am so excited, I can't even focus on my school work tonight because I keep thinking about the cruise. How many are first timers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!