July AP rate for BWI and Beach club

cbird

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an idea of what rate I could expect with an AP at the Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach Club for July and August.
Thanks

This past code release (Apr - July 4) it was a flat $100 off rack rate. I would hope for that.

Last year we got the BC, standard room, for $199.oo with and AP rate.

I am hoping for good AP rates for July too!

Keep in mind that if the trend we saw with this release of AP rates holds true, the discounts won't be as deep as they were in the past years. Only time will tell if that is going to hold true across the board of if they are higher this time b/c of lots of people wanting to go in the spring for the kick off of the Happiest Celebration on Earth thing. You can find info on past rates at this site

Lollipop Mom said:
Keep in mind that if the trend we saw with this release of AP rates holds true, the discounts won't be as deep as they were in the past years. Only time will tell if that is going to hold true across the board of if they are higher this time b/c of lots of people wanting to go in the spring for the kick off of the Happiest Celebration on Earth thing. You can find info on past rates at this site
Thanks that info is very useful. I would be happy if those discounts were repeated this year. We are going in July/August so heres hoping. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter