July rates

copper0426

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of any good rates for the middle of July? We don't usually go during the summer, but our son's birthday is on the 16th and his grandfather is flying down to go to Disney with us to celebrate. Any ideas. We are Florida Residents and we will be upgrading our seasonal to an annual pass.

Thanks.

Monorailsilver. If I can ask did you get a good rate? My husband surprised my son and I last weekend and we stayed at the beach club. He said it was the only thing available. I think he lost his mind. It was an outrageous price. He is a police officer and started SWAT school this week, so he really wanted to get away and relax. Now he is saying how he would like to go back to the beach club, because dad likes Epcot and if he didn't want to stay at another park we were at, he could take a bus back to the beach club and just walk over to Epcot. It would really be a convenience. The only trouble is, I can't even begin to make ressies yet, because I don't know what days he is getting off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Diane

copper0426 we got a AAA rate of 277.64(tax included) for a standard room at the BC for July 12-21.This is room only.

Nysie said:
copper0426 we got a AAA rate of 277.64(tax included) for a standard room at the BC for July 12-21.This is room only.

Thanks. That is about $30 cheaper than what we paid last weekend. We only need the room because we already have passes.

Diane

Watch for AP rates begining July 5th. Last year they came out at the beginning of May. We got WL for $114 a night and BC for 199.99 per night. Also remember that this is value season for the deluxes resorts. Good luck! Going in July is fun!!

Nurse/Teacher rate out for Dolphin. $149 plus $10 resort fee. I'll be there for part of my stay. Waiting for AP rate for CSR July 8-14. :flower3:

And again for the Swan/Dolphin, if your husband is a police officer, he may qualify for the government rate there which could be as low as $149. You can call them directly to ask if they have that discount for your dates, or try the DreamsRes site through Dreams Unlimited.

Thanks, he mentioned recently that he may want to try either the Swan or Dolphin. I knew about the teacher/nurse rate, just wasn't sure if they had a government rate. I also have the dilema that we are not sure the dates in July, we should know by the middle of June. I know that we will definately be there on the 16th just not sure how long before or after. I am just excited about going back again.

Thanks again

Diane

Last year AP rates for this time frame came out on May 5th. Ended up being a flat rate of $85 off for deluxe resorts. I am waiting for end of July too!

bballmom56 said:
And again for the Swan/Dolphin, if your husband is a police officer, he may qualify for the government rate there which could be as low as $149. You can call them directly to ask if they have that discount for your dates, or try the DreamsRes site through Dreams Unlimited.

By the time you add in the $10 resort fee and the $7 parking fee along with the taxes on these you can end up staying at the YC or BC for the same price or less under the Fl resident rates.

COPPER0426:

My original rate was over $300/night at the Poly-I am thinking $340 with tax. But with AAA the rate changed to $260/$270/night-I don't have the exact numbers in front of me right now but I know it saved us about $360-$370 for the 7 nights using AAA.

I could stay that the Dolphin/Swan for cheaper since I am a RN but I like the Poly too much.

I actually just booked another room for my parents for that week using a AAA rate because I wanted to lock it in just in case they all got booked in advance.

I was think about booking what I want just because I am afraid of there be no vacancies. That is basically why we ended up at the BC two weeks ago. Of course the ressies were made the same day my hubby wanted to leave. But now I am really looking forward to having my FIL see the BC and wanting to show him a good time. Especially since he is leaving work at their busiest time just for our son's Bday which he has never been with him on his birthday or been to disney with him. So any help or suggestions are greatly apprciated. We don't normally go in the summer.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter