Jumping into July 2019 Exercise Challenge

Sounds like a fun weekend. I can't wait to plan a trip to WDW when galaxy's edge opens. I keep on checking for the AP or DVC preview and hope I can make one of them.

Good luck! I've been following the AP preview thread in the Theme Parks/SW:GE section and I know it's been a frustrating wait for many.

35 minutes since my last post.

I've been a bit sloppy about keeping up with my routine lately, but thankfully I was a little ahead going into this week, so I'm still on track for my goal.

The heat and humidity here are 🤮 though. I heard we're supposed to break a record today.

355/500

Not much to report this week - I’ve taken a sort of mental vacation. But 20 minutes with weights today. Anything outside is impossible. I took ten minutes to water my flower pots, and was dripping when I came in!
@MikeNamez - your honeymoon sounded wonderful! I love AK - we had giraffes every morning!
Stay cool, everyone!! Remember, this is the weather we look forward to in January 🥵🥵

No gym today - that awful storm Monday night has knocked out power all over the place! There were hurricane force winds! We were so lucky to be out for only a short time, but many places still have no power and they don’t expect to get people back on until Friday!
20 minutes walking (390/1000)

Last edited:
950/930
200 minutes of mowing lawn. I made my monthly total!!
I hope our lawn is done growing for awhile.
COngrats on making your monthly total and being the first one to do it!
No gym today - that awful storm Monday night has knocked out power all over the place! There we’re hurricane force winds! We were so lucky to be out for only a short time, but many places still have no power and they don’t expect to get people back on until Friday!
That is crazy! Glad you have your power back on

7/18 6 minutes
7/19 12 minutes
7/20 25 minutes
7/21 42 minutes
7/22 3 mintues
7/23 21 minutes

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.” – Mufasa

Congrats on to @snels for being the first person to reach 100%.

Julytotalgoal
snels
950​
930​
102%​
ljcrochet
436​
450​
97%​
GrandAdmiralStrife
1201​
1400​
86%​
sophy1996
880​
1200​
73%​
PollyannaMom
355​
500​
71%​
Twilight Sparkle
1235​
1860​
66%​
Mike Namez
330​
500​
66%​
Softball chick
311​
500​
62%​
piglet1979
819​
1395​
59%​
BonnieF
390​
1000​
39%​
Elizabeth Smith
125​
775​
16%​
username
7032​
10510​
67%​

Since July is almost over is there anyone who wants to head up the August thread? You can do a theme or no theme or in between!

Last edited:
currently visiting family in NY, up in the Adirondacks
60 minutes running Tuesday morning (4.3 miles)
30 minutes jogging Wednesday morning (2 miles)
20 minutes DDPYoga Wednesday morning

1311/1400

Gorgeous weather right now, very low humidity and still in the 60s, might go for a post dinner run tonight

No gym today - that awful storm Monday night has knocked out power all over the place! There were hurricane force winds! We were so lucky to be out for only a short time, but many places still have no power and they don’t expect to get people back on until Friday!
Yikes! Glad you're safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts