June 11th 2021 - 8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia (Messina, Santorini, Piraeus, Mykonos, Naples)

alieila

DVC - CCV & CC Gold & AP - Sorcerer
469 days is going to go by fast! Excited as this is my mom's bucket list to visit Italy and her first cruise! We booked yesterday and are excited as can be! Hope we can meet others on this cruise! I will be sailing with my mom, spouse and our daughter that will be 9 yrs old at the time of sail! This will be cruise #7 for us and yes we are going for a 2nd grand slam! (Edit that it will be our 8th cruise as June 15th, 2020 was cancelled and moved to a B2B in October 2020! Still going for the second Grand Slam)

Last edited:
Awesome, someone created a thread! We booked yesterday and we're really excited for this cruise :)

This will be my family's fourth Disney cruise, third on the Magic. I will be sailing with my mother, sister, BIL, and their two elementary school-aged kids. We're all big Disney fans and had such a great time on our Western Mediterranean cruise last year that we decided to book this itinerary.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

We just put a hold on this cruise, as we think our 9 night will be canceled this June. Just waiting for Disney to cancel so we can use our FCC. This will be our 6th cruise first time in the Med! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We just put a hold on this cruise, as we think our 9 night will be canceled this June. Just waiting for Disney to cancel so we can use our FCC. This will be our 6th cruise first time in the Med! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yeah, my June 15th to Alaska was finally cancelled last week. :( So Sad! Was looking forward to going to Alaska, and had this one already reserved, moved the Alaska to being a B2B on Disney Wonder in October! Going to enjoy a B2B (7 nights total) and then hop over to Disneyland for 2 nights! ;-)

Sorry to all that got cancelled for this year! It bites, I was so looking forward to Alaska for June 2020! :( Oh well, we will now be on Wonder for a B2B in October this year! Still 7 nights, but now cut into 2 sails, going to enjoy Ensenada and Cabo in October!

Can't wait for June 2021! Our first Long trip from Colorado to Italy! **EECK!** We've never gone farther than Hawaii and New York! So I hope others can give us tips on what to do and how to get to Rome!

We’ll be on this cruise! Mother/Daughter trip - so excited. Something to look forward to amidst everything going on.

It will be my third Disney Cruise (first was Norway Fjords in 2019 and second will HOPEFULLY be Bahamas in November). It will be my mom’s first - yay.

We’ll be on this cruise! Mother/Daughter trip - so excited. Something to look forward to amidst everything going on.

It will be my third Disney Cruise (first was Norway Fjords in 2019 and second will HOPEFULLY be Bahamas in November). It will be my mom’s first - yay.

My mom's first as well! She's tickled Pink to be going! It is our first trip overseas, we've never done anything outside the United States except for down in Caribbean/Mexico. So we are a little excited about the trip. We are hoping to come in a week early now to be able to research our ancestry.

My mom's first as well! She's tickled Pink to be going! It is our first trip overseas, we've never done anything outside the United States except for down in Caribbean/Mexico. So we are a little excited about the trip. We are hoping to come in a week early now to be able to research our ancestry.
We’re doing the same (going early). Thinking about doing Florence & Rome. Do you know yet where you’re going to start? We were looking at the Amalfi Coast as well but that seems like a solo trip in itself. There’s just too much to do. We’ve never been to Italy or Greece before. My mom’s 67 so I think cruising will be much easier on her than having to get everywhere on our own.

hi everyone
We have just signed up for this trip. Our 7th Disney Cruise. First time on the Magic and to the Med. My group will be DD19 DS17 and myself. After 2020 year of Disney vacation disappointments we really need something to look forward to.
we had canceled our DLH spring break and trip to Japan Olympics and Tokyo Disneyland.
exciting to plan excursions

Hello everyone. Joined this cruise after we were canceled on the same (nearly) itinerary that would have taken place last week. On the bright side, now we have this to look forward to instead of having already taken the trip!

We booked a guaranteed veranda room, which we have never done before. I am a little worried about it, since I like knowing which room we will be in. But, we couldn't pass up the chance for a veranda. We would have been first floor, two small portholes, had we sailed last week. So the upgrade is cool.

Sailing with my wife and two teenage daughters.

Hello all!
Happy to be on the Disney Magic for the June 11, 2021 Mediterranean Cruise.
We booked a deck 6 verandah cabin.
Sailing with wife and college-age daughter.

Hello all!
Happy to be on the Disney Magic for the June 11, 2021 Mediterranean Cruise.
We booked a deck 6 verandah cabin.
Sailing with wife and college-age daughter.

Welcome! My oldest-daughter is collage age now too.

Hello Everyone. With crossed fingers burnt from hot glue, is this group hosting a fish extender? Be safe!

We went and moved this cruise to the EBPC 2021, have fun all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts