June 13th, 2020 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles from/to Civitavecchia

DisneyConvert

Terrific Tourer
We booked on the 1st possible day (DW is Platinum) using our "Placeholder" from a prior cruise. Not cheap (least expensive veranda on Deck 7), but since 3 of our previous DCL trips (Europe, >7 days) were "the best vacations we've ever had!!!", we didn't want to pass this up.

Not 100% sure we will be able to afford given DS is college-bound, but we are saving Disney Dollars for paid-in-full day as I write.

Hope to see you all then!

Last edited:
We booked on the 1st possible day (DW is Platinum) using our "Placeholder" from a prior cruise. Not cheap (least expensive veranda on Deck 7), but since 3 of our previous DCL trips (Europe, >7 days) were "the best vacations we've ever had!!!", we didn't want to pass this up.

Not 100% sure we will be able to afford given DS is college-bounds, but we are saving Disney Dollars for paid-in-full day as I write.

Hope to see you all then!
Thanks for starting this thread!! I didn’t have a placeholder to use when I booked this (we are only silver) but we will be on the Dream in June. My plan is to re-shop the cruise to see if it will be cheaper. My guess is that it won’t be, given how popular this itinerary seems to be!

I will have two kids in college by this sailing, so I understand the feeling!

Not much action on this thread- but DH and I are booked- we also booked on opening day for Silver, with a placeholder.

We will booked while on the Magic this summer in the Med. We will be traveling with myself, husband, son 11, daughter 14, and son 18 who will have just graduated. Anyone else? Can't wait!

We also booked opening day! It will be me, my husband and our DD who is 11 and will be just shy of 12 when we board. We look forward to heading back to Europe as we went for a 7-day in the Med last year and had an amazing trip.

We will booked while on the Magic this summer in the Med. We will be traveling with myself, husband, son 11, daughter 14, and son 18 who will have just graduated. Anyone else? Can't wait!
Out of curiosity, when was your cruise. I’m asking because I tried to rebook this while we were on the Dream (mid-June). The CM told me that “although, the computers were down at the moment, he knew that there were only inside cabins available for this itinerary”. At the time, I believed him but now I’m thinking he was just being a little lazy about looking into it further.

Out of curiosity, when was your cruise. I’m asking because I tried to rebook this while we were on the Dream (mid-June). The CM told me that “although, the computers were down at the moment, he knew that there were only inside cabins available for this itinerary”. At the time, I believed him but now I’m thinking he was just being a little lazy about looking into it further.
I did hear that this itinerary was completely sold out now.

We were on the Rome to Rome itinerary. Yes, at the time only inside cabins were available.

Bumping this thread since the payment deadline is approaching and I'm starting to plan. So excited for this cruise! Greece has been on my bucket list for years, so as soon as Disney announced they were going back, I knew it was meant to be.

This will be my 6th Disney cruise (gold status finally!). My last two were on the Magic -- UK/Iceland/Norway in 2016 and Med in 2018. I'm traveling with my friend who has never been to Italy or Greece before.

Bumping this thread since the payment deadline is approaching and I'm starting to plan. So excited for this cruise! Greece has been on my bucket list for years, so as soon as Disney announced they were going back, I knew it was meant to be.

This will be my 6th Disney cruise (gold status finally!). My last two were on the Magic -- UK/Iceland/Norway in 2016 and Med in 2018. I'm traveling with my friend who has never been to Italy or Greece before.
We also did a UK/Iceland/Norway cruise on the Magic in 2016 - And a Med cruise in 2013 - but it’s only our 4th DCL Cruise.

We booked on opening day too. Traveling will be me and my 18 year old daughter. Looking forward to this one very much :)

We booked on opening day -- and we are doing the Adventures By Disney add on where they plan all of our excursions. It is expensive, but... I'm hopeful that they will help make it an even more special trip, particularly for my will-be-9-years-old-by-then son.

We have 18 and 15 year old daughters with us on this cruise. 15 year old loves the clubs, so she might see your daughter there. My 18 year old likes to hang with us, so she probably won't be at the 1820 events.

Last edited:

We are getting excited too. It seems so far away when we booked, now it is just around the corner. Also, a fellow 49ers fan (from Utah), who still can't get over the game.

We have our daughters 18 and 15 with us. It is our first family trip to Europe. I spend almost every day thinking about it and planning.

Are most people here doing private or Disney excursions? We are doing mostly private, but might do one or two Disney. We have always done Disney in the Caribbean, since we read the horror stories of missing the ship. But we are ready to be a bit more adventurous now, with the hope of enjoying some private tours more than the large Disney groups that seem very slow to actually get anywhere. We will also plan to be back to the port area several hours early to play it safe.

So excited!! We booked opening day and have planned 10 days northern Italy trip prior and 7 day southern Italy afterwards...trying to figure out Greek excursions...have family in Sicily...but struggling with what to do on other days!! So many things to pick from. Traveling with DD20, DS19, best friend, her DH and their DS18...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter