June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

One week from now I'll be going to my niece's graduation and my sister's 10th wedding Anniversary party and then have to get up at 3:30am Sunday to go to the airport.
It's gonna be a long couple of days with little sleep.

The advisory is for today and reads temperatures "90 - 99". Current temp is 86 at 3pm, so the temp could still hit close to 90.

Advisories are typically set by the local National Weather service and many times are "cover your a$$" forecasts. Unfortunately in our sue happy society these advisories cover about anything that will prevent a law suit.

The advisory I am seeing is for Monday 11am - Wednesday 9pm. They did change it and it no longer says temps in the 100's though.

Would anyone be willing to let me join in on their group from 6/20 until 6/22? I made plans with people who can't come and now I'm stuck going by myself

OMG, next Monday we will be in Disney!!!

I decided to book one extra night at Park Place BW. We will arrive the night before our first Park day meaning we can head to down town and start the day fresh. I am also still thinking about the dessert party but haven't booked it.

I am little... uncertain about the new Max Pass but trying not to stress out. I bought roaming package for days we want to use it, although I also have a photopass which honestly I wouldn't have bought if I new but ...

I will be at the original park, I won't lose sleep over small stuff!

I will be at Disneyland on Tuesday through Thursday this week. Anyone willing to let me tag along with their group? The people who were supposed to go with me cancelled so now I'm stuck going by myself

I decided to book one extra night at Park Place BW. We will arrive the night before our first Park day meaning we can head to down town and start the day fresh. I am also still thinking about the dessert party but haven't booked it.

I am little... uncertain about the new Max Pass but trying not to stress out. I bought roaming package for days we want to use it, although I also have a photopass which honestly I wouldn't have bought if I new but ...

After watching yesterday's wait times, if next Sunday they are similar, I won't do MaxPass. The wait times in DL were rather low all morning! I'll be keeping an eye on times the next few days, assuming they'll be similar to next week.

One week, we'll be in Disney!!!!

Would anyone be willing to let me join in on their group from 6/20 until 6/22? I made plans with people who can't come and now I'm stuck going by myself

Im a solo traveller. I will be in the park today Monday 19 June and Tuesday 20 June. I am on Wifi only so not sure when I can check DIS today. Message me and we can arrange a time and place to meet up on Tuesday. Just so you know though I will only be in the main park, I dont have a park hopper, so I wont be going to California Adventures.

Did they say when maxpass would start? The only thing I saw was that in preparation for max pass, all fastpasses will be scanned from phone or park ticket rather than paper FP. But it was still the regular FP system.

Did they say when maxpass would start? The only thing I saw was that in preparation for max pass, all fastpasses will be scanned from phone or park ticket rather than paper FP. But it was still the regular FP system.

Someone on the MaxPass - Any More Info? thread quoted a CM as saying the 21st. As I said on that thread, it seems odd they would implement this big of a change with no notification, but I guess we'll see.

Im a solo traveller. I will be in the park today Monday 19 June and Tuesday 20 June. I am on Wifi only so not sure when I can check DIS today. Message me and we can arrange a time and place to meet up on Tuesday. Just so you know though I will only be in the main park, I dont have a park hopper, so I wont be going to California Adventures.

How would I message you? I am new to this site

I'm pretty much packed for my early morning flight out on Sunday!
Just gotta grab a couple little things from Walmart...
I'll do that later today so I can just relax the rest of the week not worrying that I'm missing something.

Someone on another thread busted my bubble and said they are opening up SoCal pass next week, for like 5 days. And he/she said it would be busy. :(
But I see it's still blocked on the DL calendar. Is it normal they unblock a pass for 5 days with short notice to those passholders??

Someone on another thread busted my bubble and said they are opening up SoCal pass next week, for like 5 days. And he/she said it would be busy. :(
But I see it's still blocked on the DL calendar. Is it normal they unblock a pass for 5 days with short notice to those passholders??

Wow, I sure hope not! That would really suck for those who plan ahead because of that calendar... what dates did they say they are opening up (possibly)?

By the time I tried to book a room for extra night, they had no rooms available.

1)So we can arrive early next Monday, park the car with all luggage at Disney Car Park, hit the park and collect the car at 1 and park in BWPP
2) We could book different type of room, check in Sunday night, hit the park in the morning, remove our luggage at 11 or 12 (check out time), bring the luggage back at 3. It does not sound fun at all does it???

3)Or book Sunday night at one of the Disney Hotels, there are some reasonably ok deals out there. Arrive Sunday and enjoy the hotels without going to the park and hit the park on Monday morning.

It's still expensive option. What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!