June 2019 Check In

Oh My Gosh! This is Crazy! DH made me book the Disneyland Hotel to guarantee that we would get a reservation time for SWGE. He says this is a once in a lifetime event, so, Disneyland Hotel (standard room) it is!!

Disneyland Hotel Check In May 30 Check Out June 3

goodness, lol, and wow, ok, trundles back to post 1 to edit ... again... (secretly jealous end of June Motel 6 guest!)

So after the announcement earlier we have booked our trip to coincide with the opening!

I am worried it is going to be crazy and it seems ridiculous the opening has been planned around the grad nites. Also not happy we purchased the Signature AP's as we thought deluxes would be blocked out and that ROTR won't be open but hey we are still going!

I am a bit nervous about the reservation guidelines specified. I have a reservation from David's on points. I have never rented so a little anxious about that process. I don't really have any control over anything from my understanding until I check in. I wonder how this will affect me requesting said SWL reservation! Can I hope it is just at checkin?Lol

After SW:GE announcement, we are booked for PPH Jne 7th. Just the one night, we're passholders and figured we'd jump in with both feet and just go with the crowds.

I was shocked when I checked prices for the Tropicana for the dates we are going June 1-7. I paid $159/night when I booked a few months ago ($20 discount if staying 5 nights). Rates for the same room were now up to $240!! I knew they would go up but yikes!!!

I was shocked when I checked prices for the Tropicana for the dates we are going June 1-7. I paid $159/night when I booked a few months ago ($20 discount if staying 5 nights). Rates for the same room were now up to $240!! I knew they would go up but yikes!!!

Yikes. Glad I booked a few weeks at the HOJO before the announcement!
Am planning to cancel what I don’t use.
Still debating whether to go the week before it opens or in June.
May wait and see how this reservation system is going to work for off site guests.

I released a HOJO family room last week when we solidified our plans by purchasing airline tickets and car rental (had previously purchased 5 day hoppers and kept Castle Inn family suite since we added a family member). I was hoping it would be later in the month but it is what it is and I'm grateful we have the ability to go.

June 22-29! Camelot or Courtyard. Can’t make up my mind. Save money, or nicer hotel lol. Although I hear camelot is doing some room renovations.

Grand Californian Villas Check In June 1 Check Out June 4

Happy accident that it’s around the time of SW:GE/smuggler’s opening.

We are in !!!:yay: Somebody must have CANCELLED for a 1 bedroom DVC villa at the Grand Californian on Friday June 21st so I got it !!!! :thanks:
So excited!!! :cloud9: Also our plans for weekend after (June 28 - 30th at the VGC) are still ON as well !!!pixiedust:

Just booked June 6th at PPH and then the 7th and 8th at Hyatt House. We will be celebrating my DD 16th birthday, so it will be our family of 6 plus 4 of her friends!! We are planning a trip in September, but when we heard that SWGE would be open by her birthday, we had to add a quick trip.

We had previously edited our dates to 6/2-6/8 thinking that we would be avoiding SWGE. Well that backfired! Oh well. Now that I know we're going to be there for the craziness opening week anyway, I booked PPH for our arrival night that way we're at least guaranteed an entry to check it out. I am definitely not happy about the crowds but we'll make it work. We have 5-6 park days if we want them and I'm sure we'll take breaks at the pool since the kids love both pools at Hojo.

We have a credit on Southwest Air that expires mid-June so we are going to bite the bullet and plan a trip for 6/15-6/18. 6/15 at Embassy Suites on points, and then 2 nights at Paradise Pier so we get a reservation to SWGE. So excited!! Just got back from WDW 3 weeks ago and now I have something new to plan for!

We're going to be there for the craziness now.....had hoped to avoid it in June (back in Nov).
We'll see how it goes.....just me and DGD (5). We may try to get in, we may just stay away.

We'll be there 6/10-6/12. DD will have a dance recital in DCA with her dance studio group on 6/12. I am splurging by staying at the GCH. I was hoping that SWGE opening would be later in June, after the recital, but oh well...might as well enjoy the madness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!