June 2019 Scrapbook Challenge

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:woohoo: the school year has ended! We all have lots of vacation memories, school graduations, fun events to scrap so let's get them on paper!!!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count.

Goal Total for June:

Scrapper Goals:

Chae: 20
concertkatie: 5
disneydarling07: 15
fireplug:
jeniferdwn:
m2mrb: 20
PN96: 50
Poppins2000: 10 :flower1:

Pages completed: 25
Chae: 11
concertkatie:
disneydarling07: 7
fireplug:
jeniferdwn:
m2mrb:
PN96: 25
Poppins2000: 33 :woohoo:

Met goal: :flower1:
Leader: :woohoo:

Last edited:
I'm in for 10 pages. Traveling 12 days this month and also working on some card kits I purchased from the EXPO!

Well since I got nothing done in May I am going to try for 20. One week left before school job is done for the year, summer job will only be 2-3 days a week and megan starts her full time summer job in the 17th so I will have time to fill.

I would love to try and get some pages done. I had a pretty good May, but June and July will be difficult. I'm going to start slow and set my goal at 15. Considering the month is half over, that's pretty ambitious..lol. I'm already at 7, sooo...fingers crossed!

Last edited:

I struggled with computer issues in June I will try and do better this month manged 6 pages is all

Last edited:
I finished the month with 12 pages. Im hoping to do more in July now that baseball season has slowed down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!