June 2020 Car Rental Thread

welp needless to say i cancelled mine. :( flights are dirt cheap... and come with 14 day quarantine for free. :)

Hi all. I’m a May transplant who is hoping to get to go in June instead. I’ve never traveled in June and rates are still fairly high, for seasoned June/July travelers do they usually drop? I’m rebooked for June 28-5th.

I moved our March trip to July 27-July 5 and am looking at renting a car for the first time. On all previous trips, I relied on Disney transportation with a mix of taxis and then Uber/Lyft. I'm not sure if Uber/Lyft will be back operating at full capacity and availability. And, honestly, I like the idea of having a car that I've wiped down the high touch surfaces and it's "mine" for the week.

It looks like picking a care up at the airport increases prices significantly. But I found a Hertz location (Waldorf Astoria) that will drop your rental off at your hotel for you. Anyone used this service from Hertz? Any good Hertz promo codes?

I moved our March trip to July 27-July 5 and am looking at renting a car for the first time. On all previous trips, I relied on Disney transportation with a mix of taxis and then Uber/Lyft. I'm not sure if Uber/Lyft will be back operating at full capacity and availability. And, honestly, I like the idea of having a car that I've wiped down the high touch surfaces and it's "mine" for the week.

It looks like picking a care up at the airport increases prices significantly. But I found a Hertz location (Waldorf Astoria) that will drop your rental off at your hotel for you. Anyone used this service from Hertz? Any good Hertz promo codes?

I have used the Hertz drop off service at other locations with no issues. There are some good promo codes here: https://carrentalsavers.com/hertz.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!