UpdatedWell, we officially cancelled our May/June California vacation today. We are looking at going the first week of August depending on how things go and look in the next couple of months. We also have the option of Fall Break in October. We are just going to watch and wait and see what goes on for the next couple of months. Otherwise, we will go Spring Break in April next year. I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation if they get to go!