June 24

Yorkshiregirl57

Earning My Ears
Anyone interested in meeting up for coffee, drink meal etc? I’m arriving 3rd June to 10th June and would love to meet other people. I’m travelling from the UK on my second solo trip. Last time was in 2019.

Hi! I'll be there 1st through the 10th and would love to meet up! I'll be celebrating my bday on the 9th solo, so if you're interested we can meetup at some point during your trip!

Hi! I'll be there 1st through the 10th and would love to meet up! I'll be celebrating my bday on the 9th solo, so if you're interested we can meetup at some point during your trip!
Hi
How lucky to be celebrating your birthday at Disney. I’d love to help you celebrate. Hopefully we can get a few people together. Have you anything in mind?

Last year my goal was Mickey waffles, Peoplemover, and HEA. I did that, so I don't know what my goals are this year. I made a reservation for Ale & Compass for breakfast on the 9th and a HS reservation for park if that interests you. I don't know what time you'll be getting in on the 3rd. I'm assuming if you are coming from the UK its most likely later in the day, but I'd be happy to have a welcome cocktail with you at Disney Springs or wherever if you'd like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter