June 30, 2018 - Fantasy 11-night Southern Caribbean

kathi

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited to start talking about and planning for this cruise! Who wants to join me?

Kathi

Our family is sailing on this cruise! It was a kids' choice vacation pick! Dd will be 12 and ds will be 9 on this cruise. Very excited about spending so much fun me on a Disney cruise!

Woohooo -- we are IN! We did the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy last summer -- my (then 15 year old) son LOVED it. This cruise will be our last big vacation before he leaves for college. We are very excited to be on the Fantasy again. :banana:

By the way, I'm really big on counting down -- only 474 days to go! :hourglass

We are going on this sailing as well! It will be me, my husband, my mom and our three kids (ages 12, 10, 8). It will be our third time on The Fantasy but first 11 night! Can't wait!

Hi All!! This will be the second Disney Cruise my husband and I have taken. We are looking forward to it.....the next 454 days are going to drag. :-) I'm curious about the fish extenders. Can anyone fill me in on how to participate etc. Thanks!

Hello Everyone!! We are in too! This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first 11 nite and our first Southern. Glad to hear that it's LocustPoint's favorite itinerary:yay:. Would love to pick your brain about excursions and nuggets of information that you would be willing to share. We are DH Jim, me (Susanne), DD Alexa (2 weeks shy of 18 on embarkation day) with a +1 (maybe a foreign exchange student or niece or someone joining the party:-)). We are traveling with our dearest friends and can't wait to go on yet another adventure with them!

This will be my 5th disney cruise, but first one with this itinerary. The people that are traveling with us is 14 yr old girl and 12 yr old boy. We are traveling with our friends and can't wait. We are hoping to participate in the fish extenders!!

Count us in as well. Glad to see other teens aboard. It will be me along with DD24, DS20, and DD16 (3 weeks shy of 17th bday). Graduation trip for youngest daughter. This will be our first time on the Fantasy and first Southern. Older kids both did Magic in Europe for their graduation trips.

We just booked today. Its our 8th cruise with DCL (mediterranean, northern europe, alaska, western caribbean, bahamas (wonder and dream), ensenada. Our First 11th night. Our family of 4 -DH 48, DS 18, DS 21 and myself DW 47 are going on this trip. They say that the Southern Caribbean has the best itinerary . Looking forward also to join the Fish extender in this group. We will celebrate my son's graduation in this cruise.

Hello Everyone!! We are in too! This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first 11 nite and our first Southern. Glad to hear that it's LocustPoint's favorite itinerary:yay:. Would love to pick your brain about excursions and nuggets of information that you would be willing to share. We are DH Jim, me (Susanne), DD Alexa (2 weeks shy of 18 on embarkation day) with a +1 (maybe a foreign exchange student or niece or someone joining the party:-)). We are traveling with our dearest friends and can't wait to go on yet another adventure with them!
We can't wait either!!

We are on this cruise! It will be a graduation trip for our oldest daughter. It will be me, DH, DD(18), DD(14). My mom and niece will also be joining us for sure. We may have 1 or 2 more to add before the cut off date. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We have done the Eastern Caribbean twice and the Western Caribbean once - all on the Fantasy. We are looking forward to the Southern Caribbean itinerary. Glad to hear it is the favorite of some of you. We would be interested in FE also.

we just booked this cruise while on board the Dream double dip. we're really excited for a longer cruise.

it will be me, DH, DD (14) and DS (9)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!