June 30, 2018 - Fantasy 11-night Southern Caribbean

Welcome Drbonrose! Glad you are joining the group! It's a little quiet here but hoping thing pick up as we get closer to the cruise. Anyone start looking at excursion yet? If so, what are you planning?

My husband, myself and our 11 yr. old son are going on this cruise and it will be our 1st 11 day and 1st southern - any suggestions on excursions here?

My husband, myself and our 11 yr. old son are going on this cruise and it will be our 1st 11 day and 1st southern - any suggestions on excursions here?
I have just started doing the "research" for excursions. Found a few interesting things on some of the islands, some don't have much going on. When I get it all done I will share here!

Hello Everyone!! We are in too! This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first 11 nite and our first Southern. Glad to hear that it's LocustPoint's favorite itinerary:yay:. Would love to pick your brain about excursions and nuggets of information that you would be willing to share. We are DH Jim, me (Susanne), DD Alexa (2 weeks shy of 18 on embarkation day) with a +1 (maybe a foreign exchange student or niece or someone joining the party:-)). We are traveling with our dearest friends and can't wait to go on yet another adventure with them!

Hello Everyone!! We are in too! This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first 11 nite and our first Southern. Glad to hear that it's LocustPoint's favorite itinerary:yay:. Would love to pick your brain about excursions and nuggets of information that you would be willing to share. We are DH Jim, me (Susanne), DD Alexa (2 weeks shy of 18 on embarkation day) with a +1 (maybe a foreign exchange student or niece or someone joining the party:-)). We are traveling with our dearest friends and can't wait to go on yet another adventure with them!

We are traveling with our 19 yr old daughter. She loves the 1820 club and is hoping meet up with others in this age group. This is our 4th duck cruise!

We are looking forward to this long cruise. Never been on an 11 night cruise. Traveling w a 19 yr old daughter.

We (me - Nanny, a retired Disney CM; my daughter - a second grade school teacher; and my granddaughter, who will turn 7 on this cruise) just booked this cruise. It will be my 26th Disney cruise (most on the Fantasy), my daughter's 6th Disney cruise and my granddaughter's 2nd Disney cruise. We are very excited. I've been to all these ports before and it is a wonderful cruise. We are flying into Florida on June 23rd, staying a week at our favorite beach on Anna Maria Island and then driving to the Port on the 30th.

Hello, we just joined the cruise. We would like to be added to FE group. We have 2 stateroom 8 people in total. Please sign us up. Thanks

I just booked this cruise. It will be a girls-only trip with me and one other gal. We are leaving the DH's at home! :) I'm super excited!!!!!!

Hi y'all! First time cruisers with Disney! How do we sign up for fish extender???? Need help ppppplease! Cheerio!

Last edited:
Hey!! This is my 5th cruise and I’m in fISH extenders. Since the cruise is in less than 2 weeks, I don’t think any fish extender groups will be open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!