June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Hello Friends... Sorry for being away for so long... Midori's High School activities are keeping us very busy and visiting colleges keeps our spare time booked.

Hope you all are doing well and WOW!!!! no winter this year in the DFW area...

Bob

Hi! I am hoping winter is gone away for this year and we did get off easier than most years here. I am looking forward to summer! We had a nice spring break at the beach so that was fun!!
Happy Spring everyone!

It's official...going to MNSSHP again. It will probably be our last time for awhile too just due to our winter break being so short:guilty: and DD taking her boards this December.
Times have changed that's for sure. I was talking with my parents over our spring break and I couldn't believe DS graduated from HS 6 years ago. He'll be 25 this summer! :upsidedow

Happy Spring and Happy Easter everyone!!:flower::flower::flower:

Hiya EE22,

So nice for you to get another MNSSHP visit! :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:
I was fantasizing online > our AP's are done end of May. :sad2: So really think whenever our next adventure would probably be heading West to DL.
Just not sure when or if that will ever happen. :charac2::charac2: :charac2:

Lots of issues here yet, Dad has had problems since thanksgiving. Very rough. :sad:
Then there is also our 2 "special needs" boys. :dog2: :dog: Can't think of what we could do with them, even over night, is a major problem. They have been doing so wonderful, lately and don't want to goof that up either. :crazy2:

Well we had snow again today. Ugh. Isn't it april? :crazy:

mky :wizard:

Mky,
Yes, it's cold here too and although I didn't see the snow, it did snow. It was over night. Very cold spring here. I'm just glad we aren't out sitting at track meets anymore. That would be nasty!!

So sorry to hear about your dad. I know you relied on him to feed the boys when you were gone as well. That makes it a real problem getting away. Not having a vacation to look forward to is a bummer.

Our last trip for a while is going to be for MNSSHP for many reasons...mostly my Christmas breaks are too short and I cannot do summer anymore with the heat. Our next one may not be until after I retire unless something changes for our spring break plans going to my parents condo. Long dry spell. The only reason we are going again this fall is because of our annual passes and for sure I won't have personal days my last two years working because of graduations for the kids and I will have to use them for that. I have three years left. I'm done when my dentist is done.:love::love:I need a dentist too...they are so expensive.

Try to stay warm! I think Chicago was hit harder with snow in the last two rounds than we were.
EE22

Going for the 3rd year in a row in July due to son's baseball. July is hot, wet, and crowded but my motto is better to go to WDW in July than not at all! :thumbsup2 So I can't wait!!:banana: Going July 10-19 staying at Por Riverside. Adr's at Via Napoli, Teppan Edo, 50's, and Sci Fi, No adr's but plans for Rainforest and TRex. It's the 4 of us plus my niece who is 12 will be joinong us for her first visit!!:cheer2:

Hello Friends - Just dropping by to say hello...DD is accepted to Chaminade in Hawaii...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!