Jungle cruise + splash mountain + pirates of caribbean using FP - possible within 2 hrs?

manish500

Earning My Ears
Hello

If theoretically I was able to stack Jungle cruise, splash mountain, and pirates of the Caribbean back to back to back using my 3 FP selections starting around 10:20am, how long would all 3 take? Traveling on a busy spring break Thursday in late March.

I'm wondering if I can get all 3 done between 10:20am - 12:35pm (2 hrs, 15 min). Or is this too ambitious?

Thanks!

Miz

I have no data to back up my thoughts, but sure.

I'd try 9:30 for a starting point for FP for jungle. And then 10:30 ish, and 11:30ish for the others.

Go to jungle at 10:20, do ride, next FP will be active, and so on.

I have never been at a really busy time, but I'm guessing a FP line would still be less than 30 min. 5-10 mins walking between rides and 5-10 mins for the ride itself.

Keep in mind that when booking fastpasses, you cannot have more than one in any hour time frame. So if you have a fastpass for 10-11, you can't have another from 10:20-11:20 when prebooking. You can in theory work to move them up as you go along(use one and modify the next one to an earlier time), but depending on how many in your group and how busy it is, that may be quite difficult. It seems a bit ambitious to me, just because all three of those rides are kind of lengthy themselves and the fastpass lines can get long when it is busy.

This would be hard, since the FP times would have to be 920-1020, 1020-1120, and 1120-1220. Not counting wait times, Jungle Cruise ride lasts about 10 minutes, Pirates about 8 minutes, and Splash about 10 minutes. You would have to be able to get these times, arrive no later than 1015 for the first one, then ride the 1020-1120 one, and kill some time riding/seeing other things until 1120. It all depends on getting those exact FP times or some very close.

Thank you for the responses! Very helpful guys! Based on the responses, I'm going to go with 2 out of these 3.

Thank you for the responses! Very helpful guys! Based on the responses, I'm going to go with 2 out of these 3.
definitely think you can do all 3. Make Pirates the last FP+. Make Splash for 9:15/20, then Cruise for 10:15 and Jungle for 11:15.
Get on Splash at 10:30 (you get about 15 window), then get on Cruise. Once you tap into Cruise, ,try to move Jungle up. It is definitely "doable".

I'm not sure what the previous posters are saying, but it is EASILY possible to do this in 2:15. In fact, I think it is EASILY possible to do all 3 within 1:15 WITHOUT moving up any fastpasses.

Set your FPs:
9:30 - Jungle Cruise
10:30 - Splash Mtn
11:30 - Pirates

You can get on JC at 10:30, you'll be on Splash by 11:00, and you'll be on Pirates by 11:25.

I think you can do this easily. As others have said, aim to schedule your FP+ for 9:20/9:30 am, 10:20/10:30 am and 11:20/11:30 am. You can then ride your first ride at 10:20 am, your second ride immediately after and your third ride FP+ ride time will open 5 minutes prior to your last FP+ time (so, 11:15 am or so).

I would schedule JC, PoC and Splash or Splash, PoC, JC (in that order), so you aren't criss-crossing the park.

I'm not sure what the previous posters are saying, but it is EASILY possible to do this in 2:15. In fact, I think it is EASILY possible to do all 3 within 1:15 WITHOUT moving up any fastpasses.

Set your FPs:

You can get on JC at 10:30, you'll be on Splash by 11:00, and you'll be on Pirates by 11:25.
I would agree, this is very doable, if the FP times are available.
In general, those are not the super popular FPs people are trying to get.

I would attempt this: 9:30-10:30 Splash FP, 10:30-11:30 Jungle Cruise, 11:30-12:30 Pirates. This saves you walking back and forth from Adventureland to Frontier to Adventure.. and you can always try to make the Pirates FP sooner once you get off Jungle Cruise. Or use the extra time to ride the Carpets, see the Tiki Birds, grab a Dole Whip while waiting for 11:30. You have more than enough time to do all three and then some even though it will be Spring Break.

Definitely can do this! Once you get in line for the first FP, while in line get on the app and try to modify the next one for a little earlier. Then once on the second do the same.
But if you can't modify the times, you can still do all 3 in less than 2 hours. Remember you have about a 5-10 minute grace time. So if your FP are 10-11, 11-12, and 12-1. You can get on the first by 11:05, then the second at as soon as you are off the first, by like 11:50 and depending on lines and ride times, get in line for the last one by say 12:20-ish.... so you can easily do 3 FP in less than 90 minutes!

wanted to add...... I have been able to modify and ride one right after the other.... with just the walk time between each. There are several YouTube videos of people doing this and ending up getting over 20 FPs in one day! Fun to watch them do it!!!

Why not get FP for two of the three rides, and ride the 3rd one as soon as the park opens, on standby. Even with busy Spring Break crowds, you should be able to get at least one or two rides in via standby at park opening without a super long wait.

I don't even get the purpose of this question which seems to answer itself. If you have FP for those three rides, you already know exactly when you'll be able to ride them barring a ride going down. It's up to you when you want to ride within your one hour window. If you ride the first ride at the end of the window and the last ride at the beginning of the window you're looking at about 1.5 - 2 hours. It sounds like you have some other goal you're trying to accomplish which you haven't stated but if you've got the three FP for the times indicated - there's really no need to try to force all three within a certain block of time. But if you're concerned about time - you would not want to book the first FP for a window that starts when you want to ride - you want to book for a window that ends close to when you'd want to ride. Otherwise - you'll be waiting around for the 2nd FP window to start (unless you're planning on doing something else between 1 and 2 and then riding 2 and 3 back to back.

Also - if you're travelling within 60 days and don't yet have FP (which it sounds like you don't), you may not have an easy time stacking those three in the beginning of the day.

(One add'l comment - with MK I think it's very smart to stack FP early as it is by far the easiest park to get add'l FP for. I always recommend doing FP starting at (assuming 9am opening) 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30. Do rides standby for the first hour when you should be able to get on a few especially if you're not aiming for 7D. Ride the first ride towards the end of its window, and then either the second ride immediately or take a break to do one more standby and then #2 and #3 back to back (depends on whether 1-2 or 2-3 are closer in proximity to each other). Aim to ride the 3rd FP at the start of the window at which point you can start looking for add'l FP.

Last edited:

Set your FPs:

WOW the responses are incredible! I'm so glad I found this forum!

So we'll be finishing up breakfast at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe at 10:10am. We wouldn't hit the fast pass line for Jungle Cruise until about 10:20am. I'm not sure if your answer accounted for us starting the FP line at 10:20am - does it? Not sure if that alters your answer. If not, I'll go with your plan.

Miz

WOW the responses are incredible! I'm so glad I found this forum!

So we'll be finishing up breakfast at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe at 10:10am. We wouldn't hit the fast pass line for Jungle Cruise until about 10:20am. I'm not sure if your answer accounted for us starting the FP line at 10:20am - does it? Not sure if that alters your answer. If not, I'll go with your plan.

Miz

You have an hour to use a FP+ (plus 5 minutes prior and 15 minutes after as a buffer). If you are finishing Cosmic Ray's at 10:10 am, you should be in line for your 9:30 am JC FP+ by 10:20 am (or 10:25 am, which is fine since you would really have until 10:45 am to use a 9:30 am FP+). Accounting for a possible wait plus the ride, JC should take about 20 minutes max. I would seriously consider putting PoC next (10:30 am FP+) as they are almost right next to each other. You will probably be off PoC by about 11:00 am or so giving you 25 minutes to walk around until your 11:30 am SM FP+ starts. You should be done with everything by noon if none of the rides breaks down.

You have an hour to use a FP+ (plus 5 minutes prior and 15 minutes after as a buffer). If you are finishing Cosmic Ray's at 10:10 am, you should be in line for your 9:30 am JC FP+ by 10:20 am (or 10:25 am, which is fine since you would really have until 10:45 am to use a 9:30 am FP+). Accounting for a possible wait plus the ride, JC should take about 20 minutes max. I would seriously consider putting PoC next (10:30 am FP+) as they are almost right next to each other. You will probably be off PoC by about 11:00 am or so giving you 25 minutes to walk around until your 11:30 am SM FP+ starts. You should be done with everything by noon if none of the rides breaks down.

If finishing this in the least amount of time is the goal, then splash second makes more sense. You will have a much better chance of moving up PoC once you clock into Splash, then you would have doing it the other way around.

Thanks guys, you all have this down to a science! I'm really amazed.

How long is the walk from jungle cruise to splash mountain and back to pirates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter