Just a quickie about Members Only site

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
Did they change the name and password to access the Members Only site?? :confused: I can't get on with what I thought it was. (I'm not asking you to tell me what it is.)

One time I couldn't get on because I was spacing between the words!
Once I typed the codes as one word I didn't have any trouble!

Linda

A lot of people have complained the past few days about trouble logging on to the members site.

I have had trouble myself. If you just repeatedly try to log on you will be successful after a few tries.

They must have a problem but I don't know what it is....

I haven't had a problem lately. Maybe it's just you, MaryAnn. :)

While we're on the subject of the Members' site, has anyone else noticed that they took off the link to the proposed bulletin board? I'm disappointed about that-- hope it doesn't mean they're giving up the idea.

I heard they scapped the idea.
I don't really have a problem with it because we have the DIS but they should have a link here so members who don't know about the DIS can join the fun.

I've noticed in the last few days that you need to re enter the ID and password every time you move from one area of the site to another. For example, I logged on to check the Member News. Then I clicked on Membership Policies and got the login screen again. This has been happening for at least the past week. Sure hope it isn't some "permanent" new type of security as it is VERY ANNOYING. ANd IMHO, there really isn't anything all that "secret" on the site anyway.

I figured they scrapped the bulletin board on the Members Only site because of potentially negative posts. How would they moderate it?

I tried three times yesterday to get onto the Member's Site, without any luck. Finally a few hours later I was successful.

they are updating the member discount section with new and expanded discounts since most of them expire Aug 31st.. This would be great for me since I am arriving Aug. 31st. I am not holding my breath, since most of the time, they just extend the dates before new ones come out! : )

It's not just MaryAnn. I've been having all kinds of quirky things happening all week. Part of the problem might be due to the fact that they uploaded all the new 2002 and 2003 point charts and then sent out e-mails letting the members know about it. That may have increased traffic to the site.

They took the bulletin board announcement down quite some time ago. The way I had read it, they were going to put up a topic for discussion. I'm sure negatives would have been deleted. It was a nice idea but I think they've abandoned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter