• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just about to start College!!!

Natalie_UK

.:.Disney~Baby.:.
agh :earseek: gettin a lil scared now!im startin in september dunno wot im doin...lol im gettin my GCSE results next week... :rolleyes1

well i wish you the best of luck, but honestly college isn't too bad. i've been in it for over 3 years now, and it's a lot of fun. you just have to apply yourself and work to your highest potential and believe me i'm sure you'll do fine.

curlygirl82784 said:
well i wish you the best of luck, but honestly college isn't too bad. i've been in it for over 3 years now, and it's a lot of fun. you just have to apply yourself and work to your highest potential and believe me i'm sure you'll do fine.
aw thank you for the support.im lookin forward to it but still a lil nervous..im doin college for 2 years then applying and prayin i get into the walt disney world internation program that is my dream!!!!! :cheer2:

Good Luck, You'll have a blast! Work hard and it will all be worth it! ;) I'm excited for you!! (Going back in about 10 days myself!!) :banana:

DisHornFan said:
Good Luck, You'll have a blast! Work hard and it will all be worth it! ;) I'm excited for you!! (Going back in about 10 days myself!!) :banana:
cool thanks and good luck to you going back aswell!!!!xxxx princess: xxxx

Natalie_UK said:
agh :earseek: gettin a lil scared now!im startin in september dunno wot im doin...lol im gettin my GCSE results next week... :rolleyes1

Good luck on the results!

I just got my A-Level resuslts last thursday and am now looking forward to starting uni in 4 weeks! I can't wait!

To cap it off, i leave for orlando in 12 days! Wahey!

Chris

Good luck, honestly college is a blast. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and planning to pro-long it by going from my MFA when I'm done with my undergrad. It's a totally new experience and IMHO it's been the best years yet!

Good Luck! You'll love it.
I hope that you get the intership in 2 years as well.
I start my 5th (and last) year of college on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter