Just Back 9/18-9/26 and I already miss Mickey!

Jonell

DIS Veteran
Just back from a fabulous vacation! I wanted to say thanks to DIS for all the great tips.
We checked into ASmo for 1 night last Saturday. Check in went good and I love this resort, but it is in desperate need up refurbing. We were in the Toy Story section. The room was very clean, but very worn. The table was missing a big peice of wood, and the carpets were very stained. The tv was so fuzzy that you could hardly see the picture. I wish they would update it soon.
We checked into room 5075 at BWV on Sunday. The room was ready about 4:30pm. I cannot say enough great things about this resort. :) It was our first time staying there and won't be our last. The villa was beautiful and the Boardwalk was so much fun. My son and I spent a few quiet afternoons relaxing and playing board games at the Belle Vue Lounge. The bus service and boat service was ok I just didn't like sharing with 4 other resorts and BWV was usually the first and last stops. But other than that I think it has become our favorite DVC resort.
We attended MNSSHP on Tues 21st. I have mixed feelings about the party. It was fun but we probabaly won't be going back next year. My son is 9 years old now so he's not into the characters anymore and the candy was sparse. We waited in long lines at trick or treat stations for 2 pieces of candy. My husband made the remark that he could have bought a ton of candy for $150. But Hallowishes was the best fireworks I've ever seen.

We used Fl Tours Towncar for transport to and from the airport and it went well. The driver was on time and it took us about 25 mins to get to our resort.

I was able to get a GAC for my husband. I am so thankful for the DISabilities board were I found out about this service. It really helped my husband to have a much more enjoyable vacation. :goodvibes

The crowds were not as low as I though they would be. On Wed AK was packed and HS was very crowded on Thurs.

Now I will start planning my next trip which will probably be in March.:woohoo:
Any questions feel please ask.

Thanks Again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter