• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JUST back another MIXED L&M review

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
I dont think I would use them again unless their rate came up LESS on its own. The kid at the desk gave me a hassle and said he COULD NOT match my dollar rate even though we had phoend and been told OKAY! So we said fine we w
ill go one desk down to dollar thanks anyways your loss. Well suddenly he's calling on the phone confirming he can match that rate. So we got 129 for the week with all the fees it was 177 ish. They gave us a KIA RIO with less than 4000 miles on it. It was very clean inside and out and ran great the whole trip.

Overall it was a good experience but the desk staff is less than curtious if you are not somewhat agressive. He actually told me I didnt need the attitude! BEcause he started going through my entire trip itinerary when all he NEEDED was his page and the dollar page. SO I told himthe rest of it was none of his business and he said Oh I READ everything! AFter that he backed off and realized he was about to lose the sale and probably going to get in toruble on his counts since we did have a standing ressie we were going to walk from. The guys in the garage were fine. They didnt do anywthing when we picked up the car just said make sure everything looks good and you are free to go.

Like I said another mixed review to confuse everyone further LOL!

should have asked him if he wanted the cops knocking on his door if your hotel room was messed with. Since he now know everything about your trip, he would be a suspect. LOL

Sorry to hear about your experience, poohraedopey.

We had a good experience with L&M. When I made the reservation via their web site, I got a rate of $129 / week plus the taxes and fees. The reservation was for a minivan and we booked for 9 days (2/14 - 2/23). Total at return was $257 (included all taxes and fees).

There was no line at the L & M counter. The agents at the desk were professional, but by no means would I describe them as friendly. I gave the agent my driver's license and the insurance card from my wallet. There were no hassles at all about declining insurance and the transaction went very quickly.

We then were directed to the garage (across the street) and were given a KIA Sedona with only 1211 miles on it. The van was in excellent condition and was very easy to drive. There wasn't as much space as I expected for luggage, though. Glad we packed lightly and didn't have anyone along who needed a stroller :) .

The return was quick and very easy.

I would use them again if the price is right. It was DEFINITLEY right this time. Still can't beliee we got a rate of 129/week over the President's Day holiday week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter