Just back, Finally had Tonga Toast and other exciting adventures in eating!

snuggles

<font color=blue>A good day with short lines...wha
We just got back last night. We had a wonderful time except for the heat.
I had been wanting to try the famous Tonga Toast and finally got my chance this trip. First off, it was HUGE. :eek: My dh and I split one and had plenty to eat. I'm not a big fan of bananas so the filling was a bit much, but the outside with the brown sugar was great though.
We were at Tony's Town Square at noon, which happens to be opening time for the restaurant. The Dapper Dans came in to sing a few songs then officially announce that it was open for business.
This is just a couple of places we ate. I'm going to start a new thread on The Earl of Sandwich. It's a new place and yummmmmy. ::yes::

I have wanted to try Tonga Toast, but im not a big fan of banana's either!

Yeah, the Tonga Toast was kind of a one-time thing for me. Wanted to try it but it was just too big, too much. I like bananas-- I was practically full before I even got to the filling.

Wasn't bad, just not for me. It's the kind of thing I'd like my breakfast companion to order so I can just have a couple bites :p

Tonga Toast is a must have every trip. But I agree , they are huge :eek: . Thanks for the reviews, looking forward to more.

For sharing your reviews we to think Tonga Toast is yummy.::yes:: :wave2:

We've not yet had Tonga Toast either. I'm thinking I might have to try it, as long as my DH or DS will split it with me...

Thanks for the review....

Tonga Toast is a must on every trip for me. I actually got the recipe off of Deb Wills AllEars site and I am going to try making it at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter