Just back from BWV...couple of thoughts...

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
I'll get around to doing a trip report in the near future!

We just spent 4 nites at our home BWV after 3 nites at the Hard Rock at Univeral. We loved going home to our great 1 bedroom.

A couple thoughts....
1. for the first time we did a preferred view. Never again. We had a Luna Park view looking at a tree that blocked the view. We got to see Leaping Libations and the top of the water slide. Give me my standard view any day.

2. no mysterious calls or knocks on our door on our check out day!

3. Will definitely go again the end of Aug...not many crowds and not too many line.

4. Trash and towel done on time

5. No charges for 800 numbers YIPPPEEEE

6. Make sure you tell the valet EVERYTIME that you are a DVC member or you will get charged.

Anything else...just ask
Cora

Cara
We had that same view for our only visit to BWV. Tough to use extra points for that "preferred view".

hi: glad you had a good time. we'll take standard view any time. i really don't care if i'm looking at the driveway if i happen to be sitting there with a cup of coffee. in reply to your other post regarding fotl for dvc and ap people, it would be nice but probably won't happen.

Happened to me too last December. I made my reservation right at 11 months with a BW view request so I thought for sure we would get it. Ended up over the quiet pool. This year it's standard view!

Hi,

We always book preferred view and have always ended up on the boardwalk side. Next trip we are going for standard view to save a few points.

We were there last Dec 12th -18th! Probably walked right by you guys. We live in Plainville, MA not to far from you.

Love DVC!

Dan, Pam, Melissa and Matthew

You're right you probably did...neighbor!
Cora

Cora, just a question....how was the weather? Did it rain alot or was it pretty nice the whole time you were there. I am thinking about going in August or maybe July and I wanted to know how the weather was. I have never been to Disney it he summer time. Thanks.

Poohgirl,
The weather was in the low 90's and humid but not as bad as it was last July. Also the crowds were less and it only rained 2 afternoons (late in the afternoon).
Cora

I prefer the standard view as well - I'm tired of paying prime for views of trees!

However - I DID get the every visit 8:30 AM hang up call on departure day. Funny, when I mentioned it to the manager on duty he said he had NEVER heard of this happening to anyone!! Yet, I've mentioned it each of my last 4 visits!

Oh well, it's a a minor annoyance at best........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter