just back from GKTW

digilala

Earning My Ears
we got back last night and we had a truly wonderful time! GKTW is an absolutley magical place filled with people who really make a difference.
We were going to Sea World on Sunday but I got a horrible migraine so we just stayed around the village and Joshua had a ball just checking stuff out there. Monday was his 5th birthday and we went to the Magic Kingdom. It was the best day of the week. We had so much fun and Joshua was perfectly behaved. He rode Buzz Lightyear (so glad it was open) a total of 7 times over 2 days, thunder mountain 6 times and the tea cups 4 or 5 times among other rides too. We ate lunch at Crystal Palace and waiting for us at our table were a stuffed pooh bear and eyeore and a nemo memory game. they were from Pooh and the gang and Mickey Mouse. I was absolutely blown away by that! We didn't get to stay for the parade or Wishes.
Tuesday we were suppose to go to Universal Studios but went back to Magic Kingdom and Joshua had a blast again. He met more characters this time and got a handwritten message from Mrs. Incredible. I thought that was neat.
Wednesday we were suppose to go to Animal Kingdom and MGM but Joshua wanted to get right to the Star Wars ride. We ended up leaving early and going to downtown Disney because he was getting tired of parks- He wanted to go back to the Lego Store.
I will write more later but if you are going to GKTW soon, you will love it! It is just a very special place!
Laura

Glad Joshua had a great time at GKTW and the wish trip!

Rosemarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter