Just back from HRH....got questions for me?

BelleRN

Earning My Ears
Just back from a wonderful week at the Dolphin and then HRH. If you have questions please ask.

Hi sounds like you had a great time, we are going to port orleans and hrh the middle 2 weeks of june and would like to know what room to request ie floor or specific room number. Thanks
Dan

My only question is, "Will you write a trip report?" I would love to hear about your trip!

Hi, I do have a ? for you. I have recently seen that they allow pets at the HRH. Was there any evidence of this when staying there? My son has asthma and animal hair can be a trigger for him.I have requested a non-smoking room for medical reasons.Do they allow pets in all of the rooms or are just some pet friendly?Thanks, Joan

THEY DO ALLOW PETS AT ALL OF THE LOEWS HOTELS!! last year we stayed at the HRH Club level, and there was a lady who had a dog with her, i saw this dog LATE one night in the concierge loung ( which doesnt bother me because my dogs sleep with hubby andfd i ) but i never thought about ppl with sever dander allergys!! they do have pet only rooms, but guest can pay the concierge staff to walk thier dogs. they have a dog run, but i didnt ever see it. if you are staying on the club level, then i would call ahead of time and let them know your situation.

if you have anyother questions, feel free to ask. I have reserched this myself because DH and I are taking our " kids" with us next year for christmas.

Thank You, I will call and explain my situation to them! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter