Just back from our 10 Night trip...couple of observations...

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
On Thursday, November 29, we arrived at HRH around 8:30 p.m. Got a free upgrade from Garden view to pool view; didn’t even ask but had my Loew’s card out. Got gift bag for each of my DD’s. They never asked for my Entertainment card. Thought it was an expensive hotel; for example, the mini-bar and room service and parking. Wished they had 24-hour place to eat and a playroom. Loved the pool for my 2 DD’s. Great to be able to walk to the parks. Would stay there again!

It was my 36th birthday that night and my DH had 36 Roses and a beautiful cake delivered to our room! Went out to eat and came back and ate some cake and went to bed.

Friday, 11/30 – Woke up early to get to IOA for opening at 9:00. Went straight to see the Grinch’s Lair because I was afraid it would be crowded based on reports I read here before I left. It was dead. No wait whatsoever. We encountered no waits. DD (5) and I went on Woody Roller coaster 3 times in a row without getting off. Never encountered waits. One Fish/Two Fish was also dead; rode it 3 times. Whobillation was cutback a little. Not as many Whoviller’s in make-up walking around this year. It's hard to catch all the shows as they are spaced out too far apart.

The park was dead! We heard the attendance the day before (Nov 29) was 4000 guests. Did everything we wanted by 3:30.

At night, HRH had “Drive-in” theater at the pool. That was nice. It was “The Santa Clause”.

Saturday, 12/1 – Went to Universal. Did most everything we wanted. Saw Shrek but my 5-year-old DD was too afraid to stand by him even though she LOVES the movie and watches over and over and over!. Left at closing.

That's about it. Any questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter