Just back from the cruise!-Added my pics!

2Princes2Princesses

Heavily medicated for your safety!<br><font color=
I just came home from the 4-day Wonder cruise.

David, the DVC rep on the cruise was amazing. Very nice guy. I enjoyed talking to him every evening when we were wandering.

I also had what I thought was a REALLY cool experience. Al Weiss ended up on our cruise, and I spoke with him and also took a pic, which I will be proudly posting!! He is a VERY nice man. He asked me about how I liked the cruise (they win, hands down, in the customer service department) and also about how I liked being a DVC member. I of course told him I loved it and had already added on.

After we walked away....I cried. My cousin told me I was a sad, sad woman and that I have a definite "problem" with Disney if meeting an exec makes me cry.

If I ever meet Roy, I may have a breakdown right there. :lmao:

No...I was too overwhelmed!! But when we sat down to lunch, I could have kicked myself for not throwing out a feeler about the Contemporary! :guilty:

So, here it is!

DSC01103.jpg

And I am still thinking, "Duh Steph, you should have asked about DVC at the Contemporary and California!!!!"

Ah well...I am thinking he would not have told me anyway. :rotfl:

And another great guy I met....Dave!
DSC01105.jpg

I'm right there with you!!! I would have been just as excited. I so wish you would have remembered about the Contemporary, oh well. Did you get any other gossip? I would have kept him there all night!!! :rotfl2:

You are too cute! I'm glad you had such a great time. NEXT TIME you see him, be sure to ask, though, so you can fill us all in! Hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter