Just back! Mom, Dad, 4yoDD, G-pa, G-ma. Any questions??

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Stayed at Buena Vista Suites and did all 4 major Disney parks, and some other minor stuff.

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--Buena Vista Suites

How long did you stay? How crowded were the parks? What attractions did your 4 yo like best and which, if any, didn't she like?

We stayed at BVS for six nights. We were able to check in at 9:30am on our arrival day, which was nice. We went to Mk Sunday 3/11, AK and Epcot on Monday, rested Tuesday, MGM Wednesday, and Epcot and MK on Thursday. Sun. & Mon. the crowds were not bad at all, in my opinion. Less lines than other times we have been. Wed. & Thurs. seemed very jammed, but were EE for those parks, so I'm sure that affected crowds. (We have to begin and end with MK). My daughter is frightened of dark and loud noises, but a daredevil for other things. She hid her eyes on the Snow White ride, but rode Test Track 3x. She rode Tower of Terror and didn't like the dark part, but loved going up and falling down. She was not tall enough for Space Mtn or RockNRoller. We did not do water rides because we don't enjoy getting wet (i.e. Splash Mtn.) She seemed to have tons of fun meeting characters, and loved just about everything. Snow White is the only ride she did not like.

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--Buena Vista Suites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!