• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back...my new best tip!

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
Pay for your resort with an American Express card to receive "White Glove Treatment."

(Note: I would never pay an annual fee for a credit card. My AmEx is a fee-free card I got through a local supermarket chain. I understand AmEx offers many different cards without a fee.)

The White Glove Treatment package contains two neck straps and two White Glove pins. The neck straps are perfect for displaying pin collections and holding your Fastpass tickets.

BUT the good part of my tip is that the CM's will trade you good pins for the AmEx pins you got for free. It's a great way to start a child on a pin collection. (Worked for my 5 year-old.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter