DIS Veteran
Cast of Characters...
Me 31
Dh 32
DD8
DD9
Grampa A
Gramma A

Gramma and Grampa are on their second trip ever to WDW. We go every year.

Fri. December 10
We got up and decided breakfast in the room just didn't sound good today. Gramma and Grampa took us over to the Yacht Club Galley and it was wonderful It wasn't crowded at all and the server pointed out that my kids would get a better deal taking the buffet than ordering all they wanted from the regular menu, which I thought was very kind.

The buffet has sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, danishes and pastries, pancakes, french toast sticks, cold cereals, fruit, breakfast breads and muffins, oatmeal, grits, and fresh fruit.

DD, DS and I had that. Grampa had he French Toast with Banana Bourbon Sauce and Gramma had the Mickey Waffle. We all loved it!

Lunch was at Earl of Sandwich. DS got the Grilled Cheese and liked it. DD got the Peanut Butter and hated it. I can see why because they heated the bread for it. Yuck. She shared the grilled cheese. I had the Earl's Own (I think it's called), DH had the Hawaiian BBQ. Grampa had the Full Montagu and Gramma had something else. It was do-able.

Dinner...We did Fantasmic and decided to not make PS. But nothing sounded good. We ended up getting Beaches & Cream again...I was kind of sick of Beaches & Cream after this trip. Not that it wasn't good. Just not a lot of variety.

Sat. December 11
Departure Day :guilty:
We were having it out with a bang though and went to Cape May for the Beach Bash Breakfast Buffet. Surfer Goofy and Beach Minnie plus Chip and Dale were there. The characters again were very entertaining. The food...yum. Best breakfast buffet in a resort in my opinion. Almost tops Crystal Palace.

Well, that's all there is that's fit to print. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter