Just Back...Random Thoughts on AKL... LONG

No I didn't let them know about the box as I didn't realize it was gone until I started packing. I'm going to write about it...not that I expect anything but to let them know they should be a little more careful before disposing of property. I was going to put other receipts in the box (for customs) and thankfully I didn't! That would have been a big problem if they had all been thrown away and I didn't have any proof of my purchases. EEK. The crappy thing is I no longer have Pal Mickey's instructions either since they were thrown away.

We had our second stay at AKL this Jan and did encounter one problem. The beds had not been changed! When we pulled back the covers to go to sleep the first night there was a tag complete with the plastic tie and hair. Houskeeping came imediatly and chaged both beds. They apoligized, said something about a "mixup" and comped us one nights lodging. We still love AKL and will visit but I really don't feel like staying there again.

Does anyone one know if there is a rhyme or reason in how the resort is set up bed wise.

We need (most of all) a king with bunk beds. (We have to keep some people happy) and then a 2nd king room with connecting doors to a I don't care room.

The bunk bed room family would really like to have three rooms connect but I don't know if that is possible.

Is this a reasonable request or not? We know we will be on the 5th floor because they told us that is where the deluxe rooms are.

Any help appreciated!

Kathy

Hi Kathy,
I don't know how those rooms are set up, but it might be better to start a seperate topic/thread for your question so people are more able to respond.

I have a feeling that three connecting rooms would be impossible. Basically the rooms connect ONLY to one other room. (In other words there are not connecting doors on both sides of the room).

epcotfan,

Thanks, I will do that or maybe just call them and post what they tell me.

We really only want two connectting rooms my BIL want three.

Kathy

Thanks for the help Tracy! Maybe I will ask our driver to come by at 4:30 instead .... I never even thought about when the ticket counter opens! Thanks for that tip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter