JUST BACK - what new things I learned that you may want to know!

so if you use the single rider line at EE, and then ask to wait in the front seat line, can you ride with the person you got in line with?

For #7, we had an extra TS credit (DxDP) and the food court at POR allowed us to trade it in for three snacks.

Another reason why the dining plan is a huge waste of $$.. You're paying $100 a day and you just traded the bulk of it for 3 snacks..

so if you use the single rider line at EE, and then ask to wait in the front seat line, can you ride with the person you got in line with?

You can not request a certain row in the singles riders line. You fill in the empty seats.

You can not request a certain row in the singles riders line. You fill in the empty seats.
We almost always go single rider.
You might end up in the front row, though. I have, 3 times :goodvibes I've also ended up in the last row, right next to the 'engine'
Only once did I get to ride with DH, and that was in the last row. They just happened to need 2 singles to fill the entire train.

For #7, we had an extra TS credit (DxDP) and the food court at POR allowed us to trade it in for three snacks.[/QUOTE:

:eek: You spent a wad of money on 3 snacks.. they probably allowed you to because they knew they would be swindling you out of lots of money.

APiratesLifeForMe2 said:
Wow I always end up at the airport over an hour before our flight boards. All the while I am thinking how I could have gone on one last ride.

To the OP, thanks for the tips!

Us too...I always dread the ME ride back to MCO because I know we'll be bored at the airport for at least an hr. once we get to our gate.

They went in Sept., so I'm guessing free dining, but even if not, it's what was convenient for them. We too always have leftover CS credits and always trade them out. Honestly I think it's petty of Disney to not make it their general policy, as like you said it's really benefiting them anyways.

I'm interested in what you are learning during this Holiday season at Disney, especially related to the Magic Bands? I'm absorbing all I can to plan for our trip:surfweb:

2. If you plan on having the resort print off your boarding passes for you the day before you depart, be sure to tell them that you also need to pre-pay for your checked luggage at that time. Our consierge forgot and exited the airline's website and then it will NOT let you go back to do it. (Frontier airlines)

easier to go to the resort airline check in desk to do check in, if the desk is open within 24 hours of your flight time, as they can print your boarding passes

easier to go to the resort airline check in desk to do check in, if the desk is open within 24 hours of your flight time, as they can print your boarding passes

My last few trips my boarding passes have been printed off without me even having to ask. They are hanging on my door the day we check out. I still have to take my luggage down to be checked, but I am all ready for my flight!

If you are buying more than just a few slices of bread for toast in your food court, ask if you can buy a whole loaf. I found this out when the gentleman in front of me in the check out line up was told this by the cashier. At Pop, go to where they sell pizzas . The choice is white or wheat (brown), and costs about $.10 more than Publix.

11. The Halloween Party did sell out this week (September), so plan ahead, someone told us that it rarely ever happens other than the few days around Halloween.

We went during the second full week of October... WDW... They were full all the nights we were there.

Those of you that took a taxi or limo instead of the ME, did you get your own luggage, or did the ME still transport it?

We're arriving at 11am and I hate to waste 2 hrs getting to the resort when we could be getting park hours! :banana: It's Presidents Day week and I'm afraid the long lines are going to start off right away with the ME. My thinking is maybe wait and take a look at the line once we get off the plane. If it looks bad, to offer to foot the bill for a taxi for our multi-family group of 9. (the kids actually like the ME, go figure). But at that point, Disney staff would already have our luggage I believe. So would that be a problem?

Thanks!

Those of you that took a taxi or limo instead of the ME, did you get your own luggage, or did the ME still transport it?

We're arriving at 11am and I hate to waste 2 hrs getting to the resort when we could be getting park hours! :banana: It's Presidents Day week and I'm afraid the long lines are going to start off right away with the ME. My thinking is maybe wait and take a look at the line once we get off the plane. If it looks bad, to offer to foot the bill for a taxi for our multi-family group of 9. (the kids actually like the ME, go figure). But at that point, Disney staff would already have our luggage I believe. So would that be a problem?

Thanks!

When we took ME we just had carry on luggage. I am a bit of a control freak, so would opt for that (we're efficient at packing!) or just retrieve my own luggage first.

A town car service (booked ahead of time) will have the driver meet you at the baggage area anyway (we've used them lots of times). It's much more relaxing and personal than ME, and you get a short stop on the way to buy groceries, like snacks and water, or maybe toiletries rather than packing them.

Thanks!

My understanding is you must use the bus to use the luggage service.

Perhaps if you posted this question on the transportation board, you would get a definite answer.

My understanding is you must use the bus to use the luggage service.

Perhaps if you posted this question on the transportation board, you would get a definite answer.

Thanks for the answers. I actually did check the transportation board after I posted this and they had a wonderful sticky on the subject. Apologies for posting without checking first. It just popped into my head and came right out. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter