Just booked a trip for August 2018. 1 night in Paris and 5 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I am so excited, I will be travelling with my 10 year old grand-daughter and my sister and my niece. we booked one night at the Hotel Eiffel Seine for one night so we have a day and a half to see some sights in Paris and then a 5 night stay at the Sequoia Lodge.
We got great airfare from Philadelphia to Charles de Gaulle Airport with Icelandic Air $667 round trip.
I know we can take the train from Paris to DLP and I need to plan on our transportation from the airport to our hotel in Paris and then back to the airport from Disney. So I will be getting a lot of information from this forum.
I love planning.

Very exciting - you'll have a great time! Good news for you is that you can also easily get the train from Charles de Gaulle airport into central Paris. It is on the RER B line which operates as part of the Paris system in a similar way to NY subway, for example.
As for Disney to airport, you have some options which all cost roughly the same for 4 people: private transfer, TGV train or shuttle bus. The prices might have slight differences but not much, so for ease and peace of mind I'd recommend booking a private transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!