Just booked two tours for early December

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
I didn't know that you could book the Yuletide Fantasy Tour or the Around the World on Segway Tour already. Thought I'd have to wait until 90 days before the tour day to book.

Glad I called to ask some other questions. What a nice surprise to find out those tours could be booked now for December. Both are popular - afraid that if I had waited, we wouldn't be able to do them!

Thought I'd post in case anyone else is thinking about tours.

Best wishes -

P.S. There is a 15% discount on both of those tours for DVC members and there is no tax.

Thanks, Carol! A group of us want to do the Yuletide Fantasy tour so I'd better call right away!

Cyn

Hi, just had to ask what is the yuletide fantasy tour. I read a little blurb on it but has anyone ever gone on it? Ill be staying at SSR thru rented points to see how it is and wanting to try some new things this year. And does anyone think that Mickys chistmas party will be any different? Hasnt changed over the last few times Ive gone. Now I only have to wait 25 more weeks. :cool1:

Glenn -

I read about the Yuletide Fantasy Tour here. I've been wanting to do it for several years, so hope my DH enjoys it. He doesn't know about it yet, LOL.

FWIW, I don't think MVMCP will be much different than in years past - maybe a few new bands will be booked. We're going again, anyway. I just have to see the Christmas Parade and the special fireworks and the "Mickey's 'Twas the Night" show in the Galaxy Theater. Even if that's all I do, it will be worth it to me. :teeth:

Best wishes -

We took the Yuletide Fantasy tour last Dec and loved it. The guides were great. I really enjoyed the time we spent in Epcot at the different countries. We were at MGM and MK also. I would recommend this tour, I only wish it had lasted longer.

I've done both the Segway and Yuletide Fantasy -- both were very good. Yuletide Fantasy goes all over, parks, resorts and has some really interesting facts (ok, trivia too) which I've since forgotten. My only regret was we did Yuletide Fantasy early in the season so not as much of the decoration was up. I can't wait to go back and do the Segway tour again, so much fun (besides, it is kind of fun being tall)

Segways -- the most fun you can have at 5 miles per hour!!!
We enjoyed our tour very much (its the only tour we've taken
so we can't compare it to much).

Thank you so much for posting this! I had been waiting for my 90 day window to book the steam train tour for our family gathering in December. I am now all set, thanks to you! (One less thing to do!) :cool1:

So how far out can you book the Segway tour? I really want to do it in January. I think a ride around Epcot might be nice teh day after the :teeth: marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter