Just bought R.I.P. Tour Tickets for October 10!!!

Carnut12

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be celebrating our 15 year Anniversary on October 11, for this occasion we decided to go to Hollywood FL to a resort on the Ocean, we assumed we would spend the week relaxing at the Beach/Pool.

Then a few weeks ago my wife sent me the HHN information and since we have AP's she wondered if we should go. She does NOT like horror films, but for some reason she seemed interested. After I looked into it and told her what it was about she got a little nervous, after reading some posts on here I am convinced she will be fine, it will be a great time.

So we are going to drive up the morning of the 10th (About 3 hours), I booked PBR (We stayed at RPR last time so I am looking forward to seeing the differences) with an AP rate for the night, and we are going to take the R.I.P. Tour since we only have 1 night to spare. We may hit a few more rides in the morning and then head back, that will depend on the weather and how we feel.

I am very much looking forward to HHN!!! We go back again in February so HHN will be the focus of this visit!!

The RIP tour is great! Your tour guide will tell the group the backstory of each house before you enter. You skip the line entirely and the guide uses shortcuts to get to the front of the house. Best part is you are guaranteed to see all houses and travel through all scare zones (might not spend as much time in each one as you'd like, but you'll have time to return to the scare zones after the tour if you want). You'll probably go for a ride or two (skip the lines on those too).

@Carnut12 that's great!! You'll have an amazing time! A tour is definitely the best way to go! You're guaranteed to see every house- NO wait! That's the only way we'll do HHN!!

Happy Anniversary!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!