Just Did An Add On

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
:cheer2: Just got word my 60 point add on BWV was approved. The best thing I was only on the wait list for a day before the points were available. Already have plans for the new 60 points....... :cool1:

Congratulations. Do you currently own at the BWV or are these your first points there?

HBC

How did you go about adding points. Is there a per point charge? Can you pick which resort or do they have to be your home resort. We have 210 points at the beach club and was thinking about adding more.

thanks,
Chris

Congrats! We did an add on at BWV 2 years ago, Gotta love the extra points!!!

DeerH

Just call your guide and ask to add on points. There is a charge for them its just like buying in. I paid $89 a point but I think that price was going up to $93 after June 19.

Hi,

Congrats on the new points!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

no no no - holding out my fingers in the shape of the cross....back - get away from me add-on-itis....noooooooooooooooooo

ack....:faint:

Congrats!!! :Pinkbounc

Congratulations that was fast. The same happened to us I called yesterday to add on 64 BWV points and I received the call this afternoon. It was a nice surprise because we thought it would take a lot longer. We were on the waitlist for BCV for a long time. $89. point. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter