*Just for fun* Ideas on how Disney could easily improve the parks

DisneyDreamer2325

Mouseketeer
***Just for fun*** :earsboy: And who knows... maybe Disney execs are reading these threads and will like our ideas!

I haven't been to the parks since 2013-2014 and have been reading about the huge lines for rides nowadays. Why not throw around a few ideas on what we would do if we were given a small(-ish) budget to come up with ways to improve the parks (and entice people away from these lineups).

Here are some ideas, what are yours?

-More, more, more characters! Bring back old favorite meets and some rare/random ones to add some magic. Wouldn't it be fun to have the chance to meet Beast / 7 dwarves / Scrooge, etc. on a regular park day? They could even have a surprise indoor meet, you know it will be a rare character but you never know which one.

-I would add more air conditioned indoor playgrounds. When we went back then, we loved the Honey I shrunk the kids playground and the Dumbo tent. Kids really enjoy that unstructured playtime and it gives parents a nice break too. They could add a few themed ones to specific areas, like a Star Wars playground in HS for instance.

-Why not add a fun/seasonal overlay to underwhelming rides such as the Tomorrowland Speedway?

-Selfie museums are popping up around the world, Disney should adapt that idea with either their own Disney-fied version or many smaller Instagrammable spots and props spread out in all 4 parks.

-Add some well themed but small scale rides to HS, Epcot and AK, rides like Teacups and Carrousel must not be that expensive to build compared to the e-ticket ones. Do you have any specific ideas for rides they could implement? I'd love too see a beautiful underwater Finding Nemo themed carrousel, they could even make a 2 story one like at Legoland.

-Too late for that, but a Peoplemover type tour inside the Guardians of the Galaxy ride would have been a really great way for roller coaster chickens such as myself to still enjoy the ride's atmosphere.

Please add your ideas and thx for adding some fun in my day! pooh:

Great ideas! Having a Peoplemover inside a coaster is wild; I love it!

The Finding Nemo carousel sounds fun, too. Have you ever seen the fish carousel in New York City, near the Statue of Liberty? It’s made out of sea glass. Your idea reminded me of that!

Create some walkthrough areas that have a cool water mist overhead similar to what some outside concert festivals install.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter