just got a postcard from AS Movies...

mhingher

DIS Veteran
and they are asked me to fill out an online survey... I just finished... does this mean they'll send me a code in the future, or is this what they do for everyone after staying at a disney resort? (I stayed there 3/5-3/12)

We also received a postcard to do an online survey following our stay last year at AKL. I filled it out hoping it might lead to a coveted discount code postcard...I'm still waiting :rolleyes1

--dizneyfan

mhingher said:
and they are asked me to fill out an online survey... I just finished... does this mean they'll send me a code in the future, or is this what they do for everyone after staying at a disney resort? (I stayed there 3/5-3/12)

I get several postcard surveys every year, and fill them all out, and none have ever lead to a code postcard.

Hi,
DH & I both completed survey's while leaving MGM in our 8/01 trip. I received a post card code the next year and stayed @ WL for about $120 per night. I'm not sure if we got the code because of the survery..or if it was a by-product of the 9/11 dip. We actually returned 1 week before on 9/3/01. Not sure :confused3

Cheryl

I've also done surveys for Disney through email and a postcard, I have been to WDW only 1 time in the last 10 years, before that I went at least twice a year for about 10 years in a row and I've never EVER gotten any kind of rate/discount rate postcard, email, etc.

It's all random and unfortunately my name has NEVER come up.

PHOOEY!!

ILoveWDW2003 said:
Got a postcard survey after my WL stay in Nov 2003 - have never received a postcard discount.

This is my story exactly!! Crossing my fingers for a postcard!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter