Just got back from POR

~Kristina~

DIS Veteran
But I really missed the Fort! Everytime we drove past it on a bus, I'd wish we were there. Maybe we'll do the Fort next year.

We like the Fort too - and our last trip was at POR. Of course, there were only five of us for that trip so we could all fit in one hotel room.

POR was nice, but we missed having a place to hang outside the camper while the older kids were sleeping!

You do realize that because you did not stay at the Fort,,does not excuse you from post'n pics that we will patiently wait to see. popcorn::

Hope it was a great time .:thumbsup2

If I stay at a different resort, I end up hanging around the Fort anyway. No excuse.

Same here!!! When we stayed offsite in January, we parked at the Fort overflow lot and took transportation from there!!!

The goal was to make it over to the bonfire. And the pictures are in the camera on there way home from Disney. My camera was left of a MK bus and wasn't turned into L&F until Thursday evening. So we're waiting on those as they will be the best quality. My MIL overnighted her camera and now I wish I would have bought her a better camera! :rotfl: I'll get some uploaded from her camera and post them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter