Just got home today after our GREAT WONDERful land/sea

hydster

<font color=teal>Self Proclaimed <font color=green
I am wiped out to say the least so I will be completing my review of everything in the next few days! I just wanted to say it was EXCELLENT in my opinion and we cant wait to go again in 2004! We have definitely decided that 4 days is NOT enough time on that ship and so we are going again in Feb of 2004. My kids LOVED the ship ( only spent 1 hour in the kids programs but loved the hour there) and the ship was truly amazing! Having sailed on Carnival and Norwegian I must give HUGE KUDOS to Disney for EVERYTHING!! It was FANTASTIC! I will post review tomorrow! By the way there WERE babies in the pool (both Goofy and Mickey with swim diapers on) and not a word was said to them! I even took video proof of it! LOL Just so you all know! The next day (after I took the proof) the Mickey pool was shut down (dont know why but have suspicions!) but anyway just thought I would let you know there were 5 babies (under a year) in those pools with their parents!

My bedtime has arrived (almost midnight Florida time now) so I am going to go to bed but it was truly a magical vacation and one I will NEVER EVER forget!!!! Cant wait to post review!! There were a few negatives but NOTHING that spoiled the trip and most were NOT able to be controlled by Disney! The ship part was a WONDERful experience!

Heidi

Welcome back, Heidi, glad you had a great time! :)

Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip!

We are doing the land/sea in May 2003 Did you do Animal Kingdom on Sunday? And if you did how did it go? We are planning doing Animal Kingdom on Sunday and was kinda of wondering how much time we really will have in the park.

Yes we did do Animal Kingdom on Sunday but we did it with our own transportation arranged instead of going with Disney's. We got about 3 hours in the park (figured since it was technically paid for we werent going to waste it) so we went. It was great! Of course it was off season and we walked right on to Kilimanjaro Safari and it was also FREEEEZING that Sunday when we went but it was great! We also found out if we wanted to go back there after the cruise (which we did) so that we would know where to spread out our time in the parks after the cruise. We arrived a little after 9 (couldnt get our tired lazy butts out of bed sooner than that) and stayed until about 12:30. We had no intentions of doing spa appointments or Palo (this time) so we were in no rush to get on board. It worked out great for us and we are glad we did it. Some people may want alot more time there..for us we really just wanted to see the Safari and a little of the park to make our decision about when we were coming back so it was great. Also instead of having to stand and wait at the port it was nice that the kids were entertained and then they napped on the way to the boat and we were on board by 2. Our room was ready, we went up and ate lunch at Beach Blanket (fabulous) and then explored the ship before the lifeboat drill.

Heidi :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter