Just got my SWGE reservation email

I am NOT Happy!!!!! They put ours on our arrival/check in day before our flight even arrives. They did the same for my friend who comes in a few days after we do!!!

UPDATE--- They also have my resort arrival date wrong--- the Star Wars reservation shows our resort reservation a day earlier than it is! My friend looked and they did the same on hers!!!

Last edited:
Got mine too for June 2nd. But they have our check-in dates messed up. we check in on the 2nd and they say we check in on the 1st. So now I have to call them to make sure our stuff is correct. Technically we are flying in the day before (but staying at a nearby hotel) but don’t want to struggle checking in the hotel and getting in line for Star Wars all at the same time.

I am NOT Happy!!!!! They put ours on our arrival/check in day before our flight even arrives. They did the same for my friend who comes in a few days after we do!!!
Does the email have any contact information to make a change? I haven't received our email yet. We're there 06/02-05.

Mine is for May 30th and our check in days are wrong. I’m on hold now making sure it won’t mess us up when we arrive.

Check to make sure they have your check-in dates correct at the bottom. They put ours on check in day too but according to the bottom we check in the day before so they technically have it on day 2 for us but that info is wrong.

Ok, there appear to be some glitches though. I’m staying May 30th at DLH & May 31-June 2nd at GCH. I got 2 reservations, but the one linked to DLH has the wrong check in & check out date & says I’ll have a reservation for May 30th??? Maybe they’re letting people in early, but since the dates of my stay are wrong on the email, I’m thinking they still need to iron out some bugs.

UPDATE--- They also have my resort arrival date wrong--- the Star Wars reservation shows our resort reservation a day earlier than it is!
That is bizarre. Why would they make anyone's reservation on their check in OR check out day? What if you're not arriving until 9 pm, or leaving at 7 am?!

That is bizarre. Why would they make anyone's reservation on their check in OR check out day? What if you're not arriving until 9 pm, or leaving at 7 am?!
Many of us (myself included) booked just one night for the express purpose of getting a reservation. Their only choices are my check-in or check-out day.

Having said that, they got my date wrong, so... not sure if they’ll be moving it or what?

How on earth did they manage to get everyone off by a day? A situation like this, and they screwed it up that badly? They’re not instilling a lot of faith in me for how they’re going to pull this off...

Without sharing any personal info, can any of you share the general text of the reservation, please? Any info on time window for the reservation, etc? I’m local and still debating on getting a hotel reservation later in June.

Well a lot of people are only staying 1 night, just to get the reservation, so there is no choice for them.

Reactions: EmJ
Many of us (myself included) booked just one night for the express purpose of getting a reservation. Their only choices are my check-in or check-out day.

Having said that, they got my date wrong, so... not sure if they’ll be moving it or what?

How on earth did they manage to get everyone off by a day? A situation like this, and they screwed it up that badly? They’re not instilling a lot of faith in me for how they’re going to pull this off...
Oh yeah, okay that makes sense. Nevermind :)

Obviously the system has glitch. I’m sure they’re going to fix it & all the dates will be corrected. I’m just happy to be getting the emails this early rather than waiting til check in.

For some of us who are staying multiple dates they have our hotel dates wrong. For mine they have me arriving a day earlier so my Star Wars reservation they have would be on day 2 according to their records. But since they have the wrong dates it’s technically our arrival day.

Our reservation is for June 7th - 8th and our GE reservation is for 7th at 8:00 am.
They also have our stay nights incorrect on the email, but we're ok to be there at 8:00 am that morning.

can you all add your info dates to the June 2019 thread, as Im trying to keep that as a super thread for info :) I will then add your Star Wars date to your hotel info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter