Just got my SWGE reservation email

So my email said we were arriving May27-May 31. We are actually there May 28 - June 1.

My reservations said May 30 11-3:00 BUT our time is actually May 31 from 11-3:00. They weren’t aware of the glitch but are looking into it now.

I would be very happy to hear that the E-mail I got was just a day off and my reservation was really for the next day!

Still on hold-- over an hour now.

I'm hoping the SWGE reservation day is wrong also. We can't be there at 8:00am on our true check-in day.

I got through!!!! Everyone is correct -- glitch in the reservation system sent to the folks at Disney sending out the reservations for SWGE. It has the date of arrival 1 day early. Disney is aware and is fixing this. The gal I talked to recommended waiting a day or two and calling back (number at the bottom of your reservation). She assured me that waiting a day will not endanger your reservation. Disney will resend the reservation once the screw up is fixed.

Has anyone had issues dialing the number your supposed to call?
I have dialed it multiple times and I can't even get a ring.

I got through!!!! Everyone is correct -- glitch in the reservation system sent to the folks at Disney sending out the reservations for SWGE. It has the date of arrival 1 day early. Disney is aware and is fixing this. The gal I talked to recommended waiting a day or two and calling back (number at the bottom of your reservation). She assured me that waiting a day will not endanger your reservation. Disney will resend the reservation once the screw up is fixed.

Thank you for this! I hope it just means they have to fix the dates like typos rather than needing to redo the entire schedule, and everyone just gets their reservation shifted forward one day.

I just got an answer after being on hold for about 70 minutes. The cast member that answered was very polite. She said several guests have called for the same reason as me. The Star Wars reservation email has the incorrect arrival date. She verified my correct hotel reservation information and said to just shift one day. My May 30 reservation is incorrect. Galaxy’s Edge will not be open on May 30. So my corrected GE reservation is May 31, 11am-3pm. She said I will be getting another email with the correct GE reservation information.

It’s good news from people who did get through. We will be happy to be able to go our 2nd day.

Now my question is - is Disneyland really closing at 6pm on the 2nd or do we think they will expand their hours? My husband thinks maybe they are closing early for some VIPs. I guess an early pool day for us as Californian will be packed after 6

Now my question is - is Disneyland really closing at 6pm on the 2nd or do we think they will expand their hours? My husband thinks maybe they are closing early for some VIPs. I guess an early pool day for us as Californian will be packed after 6

Yes they are really closing at 6 pm on Sunday June 2. It is a for a private event for a travel industry convention. According to information posted in other threads, the private event starts at 7.30pm so they are closing the park to the general public at 6pm

They really are closing early for a private event. Confirmed in another thread.

Yes they are really closing at 6 pm on Sunday June 2. It is a for a private event for a travel industry convention. According to information posted in other threads, the private event starts at 7.30pm so they are closing the park to the general public at 6pm

Ahh boo. At least it forces us to go to bed early. We are only doing 3 days at Disney this year so wanted full use of it all but luckily we’ve been enough times that we can skip some stuff.

I just got an answer after being on hold for about 70 minutes. The cast member that answered was very polite. She said several guests have called for the same reason as me. The Star Wars reservation email has the incorrect arrival date. She verified my correct hotel reservation information and said to just shift one day. My May 30 reservation is incorrect. Galaxy’s Edge will not be open on May 30. So my corrected GE reservation is May 31, 11am-3pm. She said I will be getting another email with the correct GE reservation information.

I'm impressed you got through. I am at 1 1/2 hours now. I would hang up since it appears we have got our answer, but I have so much time invested now, I feel like I might as well talk to them. I keep thinking they will answer any second.

Has anyone with a room booked on DVC points receive the SWGE email?

YES..... :D although like everyone else seems our checkin/checkout date is wrong and placed our SWGE ressie on CHECKIN DAY which is FINE but just wanted to make sure my ACTUAL date was correct! :rolleyes: I DON'T want to not have a room to stay in for the night! :rolleyes1

YES..... :D although like everyone else seems our checkin/checkout date is wrong and placed our SWGE ressie on CHECKIN DAY which is FINE but just wanted to make sure my ACTUAL date was correct! :rolleyes: I DON'T want to not have a room to stay in for the night! :rolleyes1

Thank you for your reply. I have two different rooms booked during the preview period and did not receive an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter