Just got my SWGE reservation email

I’m obviously having the same issue as everyone else, but I actually like my reservation time. It’s on my arrival day, which actually works out better for me than if it’s the next day. I wonder if I’ll be able to keep it???

I got my date and time as well. My info is correct.

Attachments

• B428B0EE-EC32-4630-8DAA-1E8F7CBAB913.jpeg
    B428B0EE-EC32-4630-8DAA-1E8F7CBAB913.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 38

We haven't received ours yet but I wonder if it is because we haven't paid off our package?

@Mrs. W and @indylaw99 dont forget to post your details in our June 2019 superthread, Im now updating the first post with everyone Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservations

My dates are also shifted a day early with my appointment on my arrival date from 8-12. I'm hoping that I get a new email soon with the dates fixed after they figure out they messed up so many people's dates.

I booked using my DVC points.

I was fortunate to find LAST minute reservation for this event time and booked online! :worship: Someone must have cancelled so I booked as quick as I could so when I saw the wrong checkin/checkout date I called DVC member service first to see if i OR they made any mistakes but all is good! :D I called the number provided but can't get through then next calling the hotel directly thus also not getting though. I have not called back yet so i'm guessing they are aware & fixing the problem.
Perhaps you will receive your email soon with all the correct dates!!! :teacher: :rolleyes:

Well it was almost exactly 2 hours on hold, but I finally got a person. As others have reported the E-mails are messed up and one day off. She actually checked my resort reservation to confirm that my Star Wars reservation was the next day, not the day in the E-mail. She said new E-mails are going to be sent out, and they are hoping that will be this afternoon.

I found the email under the "promotions" tab from sender "Disney Destinations" with the title NAME, get details about your STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge reservation. I had cash reservations.

I don’t know what you mean by promotions tab?

maybe the put a stop to the emails now that the hotel guests have alerted them to the glitch. They could be batch sending, regular hotel guests in one batch DVC people in another batch

Wow, I freaked out when I got the email. I’m the calm type, and my wife was laughing at my panic. We are flying in from the east coast, so we won’t even be in California during our incorrect reservation time.

She said, “Honey, just check the Disboards...”. But no, I jumped up and tried to call right away. I hadn’t even seen that they had my checkin date off by a day. Mercifully, the line was busy and I didn’t get stuck on hold. So my wife’s wisdom to check the boards would have been a REALLY good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter