Just Horsin' Around June Exercise Challenge

I'm glad to be back home. Went to Cincy over the weekend to pickup my dog from my parent's house and came back this morning to see that my apartment was broken into over the weekend. What a nice warm welcome back to the USA! :faint:

Oh, my goodness! I'm glad you weren't there when it happened. (And I hope not too much is missing.)

Take a guess and then check out this

Hey, I got this one!

(And I hope not too much is missing.)
Eh. It wasn't tooo too bad. But all of my fine jewelry is gone. I didn't have much, but most of it was gifted to me from family members, so I feel really bad about losing those. An opal ring my mom gave me was taken. She bought it with the first several paychecks from her first job. I really will miss that ring.

But it's just stuff. Sentimental value aside, it can be replaced. I keep telling myself that anyway.

Eh. It wasn't tooo too bad. But all of my fine jewelry is gone. I didn't have much, but most of it was gifted to me from family members, so I feel really bad about losing those. An opal ring my mom gave me was taken. She bought it with the first several paychecks from her first job. I really will miss that ring.

But it's just stuff. Sentimental value aside, it can be replaced. I keep telling myself that anyway.

:hug:

We have three color changes to report today. Twilight Sparkle (that's me) is now at Gaiting Purple! Sophy1996 has reached Racking Pink! And Piglet1979 has reached goal and Galloping Green!!! :rainbow:

Our team is 412 minutes away from the next color change.

Meet Angus.

latest

Angus is Merida's horse from the movie Brave. Angus is a Scottish Shire. These horses are bred for heavy work and descend from England's "Great Horse", a breed that was used in medieval times in jousting tournaments. Scottish Shires are incredibly strong, but they are also loyal and friendly albeit sometimes a bit stubborn - all characteristics that could also be used to describe Merida. They're a perfect match!

Disney Wikia has this to say about Angus, "Black as night with ivory muzzle and fetlocks, Angus is Merida’s powerful Shire horse and her most trusted confidant. He can be balky, stubborn or faint-hearted at times, but is ultimately very loyal to Merida. Their bond is strong and loving, as Merida can coax him into one adventure after another and allows no one in the castle but herself to see to his care."

Good news! Two more color changes today. GrandAdmiralStrife and our TEAM have both reached 75% of goal and Racking Pink!!! Hip, hip, hooray! party:

If you're staying in the Port Orleans area of WDW and need a horse fix, you could take a horse drawn carriage ride:

Rides are $55 for a 25 minute ride in a carriage that seats 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children.

It looks like a relaxing way to see the resort. Now I'm wishing my daughter and I would have kept our POR reservation rather than switching to SSR for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter