• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned; First SSR stay

Yardbird

DIS Veteran
We loved SSR! We arrived on Saturday, Oct 1st at about 2:30. I requested Congress Park, and our 1-bedroom was ready immediately. We were on the third floor, right across from the quiet pool. The view from our balcony was awesome. I found the rooms to be in very good condition, the staff to be friendly, and the atmosphere/grounds, perfect. DH played golf at LBV, which was very convenient, and he also made use of the exercise room several times. This was our first trip to SSR as DVC members (our first was at WL in June), and we will definitely be returning again!

We checked out the following Saturday, DH had to be back to work the next day. I stayed for a few days to spend some time with my Mother. We didn't want to borrow into next years points so, I booked a room at POFQ for a few days. Now, let me say that I think POFQ is a nice resort however, after SSR, it was almost a letdown. I think SSR has spoiled me. ;) Anyway, we are truly happy that SSR is our home resort.

Glad you enjoyed your trip! That view at Congress Park quiet pool is the best in my opinion! I hope to get it again on our next trip!

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We are checking into SSR on Sun and have requested Congress Park, hopefully our trip will be as enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter