Kadani 6 months out

NYMommy80

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I want to book 2 studies at Kidani 2/21-23. I know that is princess marathon weekend. How difficult is this to book at 6 months? (my friend can't book for us until then)

thanks in advance!

Why are you waiting until 6 months? An owner can book at 7 months out at any resort.

By 6 months, I would expect not getting all nights.

If your friend has AKV points, they need to book it now. My guess is that they need to borrow the points to book the studios. If their points are somewhere else, they need to book that stay in July for February.

AKV studios, all categories, usually fill before 7 months out for the Princess half-marathon weekend. That weekend, Thurs through Sat, is THE highest DVC demand time during DVC's otherwise low to moderate demand season that runs from the Monday after marathon weekend in Jan to late Sep.

I think it has to do with their use year.
A lot of owners seem to get confused about use year v. when they can actually book. The focus needs to be on what points they can use for that booking.
The points needed to book for a Feb. 2019 vacation will be the same whether it's booked at 6 months out, 7 months out or 11 months out (home resort.)

studios at 7 months can be difficult. The longer that you wait, the less likely to get one. I would have a fall back place. You don't want to stay where your points were good at 11 montha?

Thanks all, I spoke to my friend and rectified what turned out to be a miscommunication. We will in fact be booking at 7 months :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter